N00b Q! Kovag-re help!

GurgleSnuff

Mongoose
Now Im in the final stages of preparing for my Kovag-re adventure for my chosen heroes plyrs.

It's the end scene of the adventure:

Everybody is running out of the cave! The blood stones is in pursuit due to extreme hunger. And they follow all the way. The pre-made pdf suggests that
the heroes somehow must try to close the cave. Provoce a cave-in for the blood stones and dus preventing them in their pursuit, and in so saving their own skin.

Now this sounds all golly good and all, but plyrs don't always follow game plan. So...

My Q is to those who has run this scenario, and in so help me with the final stages.

U can begin with when the heroes comes upon the "soup bowl" where Bogdan and juliana with company is holding their hide out. There is always variables to concider. So if u have other solutions give it up! Please!

Thnks in advance!

One option my PCs came up with (the agile thief at least) was to lure a pursuing stone and dodge out of the way while it smashed the bad guys after the stones pursued everyone outside. He may have eventually lured a stone or two to attempt to smash him, but dodged out of the way, tricking the stone to fall off a cliff. Another idea is that a PC with a stone-related knowledge could spot a particularly tougher stone outside, and lure the blood stone to strike it, smashing itself against the harder stone.

Back