My Uber Races smallest Frigate

JMISBEST

Mongoose
I've finally sorted out my brother and he'll not be making me look a idiot here again. So here's info on my Uber Races lightest Frigate. What do you think. Also don't forget that this is by their classification, which is warped by their unique way of thinking and Known Space would call it A Medium Cruiser

12,000 tons that thanks to being build at TL 21 and has 12 points of Super-Dense Armour and 4 points of both anti-radiation and anti-nuclear armour for a mere 1,500 tons in total, whereas A Similiar TL 13 Imperial Ship would take up just over 3 times that, weapons wise has 120 hardpoints that pack 108 Triple Turrets with 80 Particle Beams, 54 Pulse Lasers and 30 Beam Lasers, 8 100 and 2 150 ton Plasma Bays and 2 200 ton Fusion Bay and A 3,400 ton Hanger with A 1,400 ton Recovery Deck, A 1,400 ton Hanger and 600 tons for Repair Work that carries 20 TL 16 40 tonn Fighters and 10 TL 18 60 Ton Fighters. Plus 300 double Stateroooms for the crew, another 78 for 30 regulsr and 60 reserve pilots, 62 Repair Workers and The 4 Leaders of The Fighters, A 1,400 ton Barracks for 700 Marines, 7 40 Ton Medical Bays each with 5 Medics each with their own 5 ton quarters for another 175 tons, 1,320 tons of recreational facilities and A 685 Ton Cargo Bay

You and your brother have a similar tendency to do run-ons....

In order to provide a response, we would need to know (a) what the 'average' frigate is for your universe (both the opposition and the uber race), and (b) what is the mission of the ship?

What a strange design. TL21 but uses loads of lower TL systems.

If you trawl through Traveller versions past and present you will find that your particle beam turrets could actually fire antimatter beams. Or some of them could be switched to meson turrets.

It is odd that you have plasma bays and fusion bays. Just stick with fusion bays, or again swap them out for antimatter particle beams or meson beams.

Why carry low TL fighters? It is a bit odd that the ship is TL21 and yet it carries TL18 and TL16 fighters - use TL21 fighters.

Sigtrygg said:
Why carry low TL fighters? It is a bit odd that the ship is TL21 and yet it carries TL18 and TL16 fighters - use TL21 fighters.
It coild be a rules oversight as you pointed out.

However operating alone in a region several TL down from standard, they might be worried about technology "acquisition" as it's quite easy to lose a fighter (right now there is an F-35 down in the ocean near Japan and no-one knows where it is but I know what the Russian and Chinese underwater people are doing right now), or maybe it's depending on local maintenence?

Back