My collection up on eBay

Tredrick

Mongoose
here's the link

I need storage space badly so everything is going in one big lot. Great way to get started for a gaming club. If you have any questions (especially about international shipping), please contact me through eBay as I rarely check in here any more.

Hmm, I think you might get more money if you auction the different fleets separately. There are fewer people willing/able to buy multiple fleets in one go.

Sigh i would of loved to buy your centauri section just to add to my collection of centauri....

but with all of them together it's just too much for me to pay :(

I probably could have gotten more breaking them up, but I really need the space and I want someone to have the chance to get into the game in a big way. I was greatly aided in playing by having a fleet for my friends.

Also, because of my incredibly bargain hunting skills, I am going to break even or even make money on this before taking into account all the value I got out of them painting and playing. I mean, I got my fleet boxes for $40-$50 and my Adira and Poseidon for $20 each.

It's only the books that are hurting me.

You can read more about my painting process here.

I am lucky that thread survived several thread deletions.

If you had split them up you could have got about a $100 or more per fleet and made more money as well

Al

It is NEVER a good sign to see entire armies/fleets for sale on ebay. It means we're losing a player.

Still, it's a great price so far for a great bunch of figures. Good luck!

But if someone is buying them, it doesn't necessarily mean we are loosing a player. Maybe someone looking to get into the game is buying them.

animus said:
It is NEVER a good sign to see entire armies/fleets for sale on ebay. It means we're losing a player.

Still, it's a great price so far for a great bunch of figures. Good luck!

you are making me feel guilty for pondering selling stuff!!

animus said:
It also means we are gaining a player, the person who buys ;)

M1ndr1d3rs said:
Burger said:
animus said:
It also means we are gaining a player, the person who buys ;)

Not if he/she's just a collector...
Also not necessarily losing a player if they are only selling some of their ships ;)

Back