Multilimbed species

Tegman

Mongoose
Hi,
are there any other species other then the Gaim and Yolu (sp), that has like 4 arms?

One of my players asked me this and I couldn't give him a straight answer, other than 'Dunno, but I could make one'. But before I go and create an entire specie I prefer to ask if someone else has any information about this?
He would prefer a humanoid-like specie. That's why he didn't want to play a Gaim or Yolu.

OT: I did find a chapeshanger in the Galaxy Guide :) didn't know there was any in the B5 universe.

The NAkaleen feeder has multi limbs, but they're more like tentacles and it's not really sentient.

I can't think of any off the top of my head. Although I think the shadows have 6 legs? It's been a while since I dug out the action figure :lol:

LBH

Maybe I'll just let him play a Shadow then, he can start at lvl 1 and be the worst Shadow of them all :wink: Or not :)

Hmm, what to do? Maybe it's just best to make one up then? It's not that diffcult, but it would be nice with an official humanoid 4-armed race.

I know, I can call my good old friend JMS, maybe you have heard of him? *shifting through some papers* Nope, can't seem to find his telephone number.

Tegman said:
Hi,
are there any other species other then the Gaim and Yolu (sp), that has like 4 arms?

One of my players asked me this and I couldn't give him a straight answer, other than 'Dunno, but I could make one'. But before I go and create an entire specie I prefer to ask if someone else has any information about this?
He would prefer a humanoid-like specie. That's why he didn't want to play a Gaim or Yolu.

OT: I did find a chapeshanger in the Galaxy Guide :) didn't know there was any in the B5 universe.

Erm the Yolu only have 2 arms and are thoroughly humanoid.

Are you thinking of the Thrakalans (SP?) which were Na'Grath's race and very insecty?

But no, no multilimbed humanoids.

Ipsha of course (being sort of starfishy) have at least 5 limbs (depending upon which Barony you're dealing with) :)

Ops, it's the Ipsha that I meant. Hmm, is there any more information about Na'Grath's race other than the little information in the rulebook?

There are the Kaitay from The Techno-Mages Fact Book. They are from the planet Kait in the Imphil system between the Drazi and Hurr. Kaitay are 4-armed, orange-skinned humanoids who mostly keep to themselves and, even though they apparently have an ambassador on B5, are not considered significant.

Ross O'Gallagher said:
There are the Kaitay from The Techno-Mages Fact Book. They are from the planet Kait in the Imphil system between the Drazi and Hurr. Kaitay are 4-armed, orange-skinned humanoids who mostly keep to themselves and, even though they apparently have an ambassador on B5, are not considered significant.

So that's where the Oompa-Loompas went :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Ross O'Gallagher said:

So that's where the Oompa-Loompas went :lol:

LBH

Well i think i know what movie your going to see next

Back