MUCH DESIRED PRODUCT:ATTN. MR VINCENT & ALL OF MONGOOSE!

AURIKALKO

Mongoose
HIYA!

I, being a big fan of your Conan line, would suggest this for a Campaign/boxed set/Adventure:

CONAN & THE WOLVES ON THE BORDER:
Help Conan Seize the Aquilonian Throne! Bring a silken rope, by Crom!

This "lost piece" (alas, thanks to REH's untimely death) is ripe for an RPG treatment. Maybe the PCs are hired by/friends of the big C & go along for all the mayhem & plunder of the Flower of the West's great throne!

If you mongoosies put it out there, I will buy it!

Thanks
Aurik
Alko

Humm, i´ll wait to see what´s mongoose response...

Seems like a very good idea, they could get the PCs in a sub-plot in that story, helping conan, or maybe not... lots and lots os possibilities...

You know how it starts, you know how it ends (at least for CONAN), you just don´t even imagine what happens in the middle...

Maybe Vincent will be interested in the ideia...

I find replacing Conan by a PC in the stories to be not very much interesting, but developing a story connected with a conan story...
Being part of a sub-plot inserted in that story... very amusing.
Of course these are probably the more dificult type of adventures to make (if you wish to remain true to what howard wrotte)

Probably if such a set like "wolves on the border" was developed, it would be nice to have the original story, and other simultanius sub-plot storys...
So that one may take CONANs place, or simply help him achive the throne...

Well i´ll just wait to see what mongoose decides, and get "the tower of the elephant" to see how it was adapted (and if a can get a Sub-plot in that place involving conan and the tower)

Yogah of Yag said:
This really belongs in the "What should Mongoose publish next" thread.

Yeah, AURIKALKO put one up on the "What should Mongoose publish next?" forum too. Mat did have a interesting response there:

msprange said:
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:45 pm
There is certainly something about seizing thrones in the works. . .

That sounds good!

Back