motor for sale!!!

Crackerjack

Mongoose
well, me bieng in the 3d design, i come to understand all the goods and bads of the rendering the smallest error in coding can mess the lighting settings but it being 3d loli, thats okay, 3d loli
milk decreased the bioavailablity of catechins in tea. Those results were speed, time spent exercising, scan feature  The Associated Press reports that prostate cancer drugs
I would actually really like to see Kimbo vs Houston Alexander That would be a stand up beating one way or the other, but I think it would more likely go in Houston's favor Thing is, Kimbo has show
Lidas, can you tweak the avg attendance for teams? Like Edmonton should have their arena outsold every night by margin as their ticket prices are pretty darn high In the game they can't even support

Crackerjack said:
So, now I want a book that isn't damaged; is there an exchange policy? And, if so, how does it work?

Of course - drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, and we'll sort you out!

The binding on my copy has split at the random number table. The majority of the binding is still attached at the front, with the combat results table intact at the back.

No pages have fallen out as yet, thankfully

I have the same issue, excpet mine is at the front of the book. When I opened the book last time, I heard a small popping and noticed the first few pages were pulling free from the binding at the top of the page. I was hoping these hard bound books would last, but it does not look like they will.

I don't know if it's possible, but the spine of the book is stiff. Would rounding the spine of the cover offer any relief to how tight the book is?

Back