Brand ManagerWant to work for Mongoose Publishing full-time?
We have a permanent position opening up that requires a very special candidate. We will therefore not be setting any time limit on applications, though be aware that once we find the right person we will look to move quickly.
Mongoose is casting the net to find a Brand Manager who can handle all our marketing efforts, both online and face-to-face, and drive both our own and licensed brands. The candidate must be capable of driving both direct and distributor-based sales of our entire product line, engaging customers on a constant basis, and developing and implementing marketing campaigns. In the event of an interview we will expect the candidate to outline a plan to do just this, using specific examples with our products.
The position is full-time and permanent, and the candidate would have to work in Swindon (United Kingdom). That part is non-negotiable, as we work as a tightly knit team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Deeply familiar with all forms of social media
- Prepared to give presentations both in person and in front of a camera
- A gamer
- Familiar with our existing games, as well as have a broad knowledge of other games, both tabletop and electronic
- Capable of following social media trends and taking advantage of them
- Capable of producing copy text
- Capable of producing simple videos using Adobe suite software
- Passionate about the industry, the company, and the games
- Able to work on their own initiative, analysing data, identifying areas to drive marketing efforts, and implementing campaigns
- Provide longer term strategic direction for our brands, in terms of both sales, visibility, and entry into new markets
- A starting base salary of £24-27,500
- Substantial team-based bonuses based upon company performance
- Company car
- Company phone
- A core position in a company moving towards employee-ownership
- Many office trips and events
We recently posted our yearly State of the Mongoose (https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/threads/state-of-the-mongoose-2022.123719/). The first half of this will give you some idea of what it is like to work with us.
In any event, you can contact us at email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.