MOM: Starting Ages

C. Chapman

Mongoose
Hey all,

Just a quick question, but did I miss something or do the new classes in MOM lack Starting Ages as provided for the classes in the core rulebook?

Also, does the Kundi Mystic lack the data for determining Height and Weight?

cheers!
Colin (hoping he's simply not myopic) ;)

Welcome to the boards Colin!

I don't have my books in front of me, but I wouldn't fret too much about these missing bits of info as you can easily make them up as you go. After all, they don't affect gameplay unless you go to extremes and you can always justify the player's choice with some believable background info validated by the Ggame Master, of course. I know it does not answer your questions directly, but that's the way we play the game in my group.

Cheers!

You're right, those informations are missing from the book. They're not vital info, but useful to know nonetheless.

Hey Redlaco,

Thanks for the welcome, me old mucker. :)

Don't worry, I wasn't fretting, and was aware I can (and have) made up such data without difficulty; I was simply curious if I had missed the information in my first reading of the text. Sometimes it's nice to have an official source, even if I choose to ignore it (as I ignore many rules in practically all of the rpgs I've ever played). ;)

cheers!
Colin

redlaco said:
Welcome to the boards Colin!

I don't have my books in front of me, but I wouldn't fret too much about these missing bits of info as you can easily make them up as you go. After all, they don't affect gameplay unless you go to extremes and you can always justify the player's choice with some believable background info validated by the Ggame Master, of course. I know it does not answer your questions directly, but that's the way we play the game in my group.

Cheers!

columbob said:
You're right, those informations are missing from the book. They're not vital info, but useful to know nonetheless.

Thanks for confirming that, mate; I was worried my eyesight was starting to fail me at the grand old age of 31. ;)

cheers!
Colin

C. Chapman said:
I was worried my eyesight was starting to fail me at the grand old age of 31. ;)
Bah! You are still a young upstart, if ye ask me!
[Says an old 32 years old chap].
I'd wager it's about the average of the users of this board.

FallingPhoenix said:
Wow! I can feel young again! (Okay, I'm only 23, but when you live in a building full of 18-year-old freshmen...)

At least you don't teach a class full of 9-10 year old children, many of whom refer to you as "Dad." or "Mum." Hell, I even got called, "Grandad" by one of the kids the other day. :shock:
Heh. Actually, it's flattering that they forget themselves so readily and feel that comfortable around me, but Grandad? Yikes!

cheers!
Colin

Back