Mods for BF: Evo

Mac V

Mongoose
I just can't halp thinking what can be done with the game by mixing in Zombies or even STT bugs! THis is going to be fun!

The SFSFW journal "Ragnarok" ran at least one article on US peacekeeping forces in Haiti (?) up against Zombes. I agree, Evo would be ideal for running this kind of scenario.

My friends and I have also been talking Zombies. Ever since we played Dead Rising we have been on a zombie kick. We also plan to use his Tau as alien invaders.

Well, the rules for BF:Evo and SST:Evo will be compatible. However, the point values will not be reflected for one another.

As for zombies, sounds interesting I guess. Hope you have a boatload of zombie models though, because they're not going to moving to well from cover to cover. Unless of course you're thinking of zombies a la Living Dead or some such. Fast Zombies...*shudder*

I just had a brilliant idea. Zombie Evolution. Just add packs and rules for zombies, then plug them into the other Evo lines. Fun for zombie lovers everywhere!

The Zombies board game has Bag O, Zombies there 25mm but you get 30 or so for 10-15 dollars.

They even have glow in the dark ones.
:D

Lee

I bought the Horror Clix Cthulhu at the last Gen Con. Looks like someone in Kerakhistan might have a copy of the Necronomicon laying around....... :p

Forgot about those

And there is planed Alien vs Preds in that line as well.

Those will work well for a Contact Senario.

I'll go through my Clix stuff and get my Civs from there mostly.

Was looking at the El Paso Border Station for the stuff in the US, just on either side of the line there are lots of low buildings, and many warehouses or light industry, even a few rail lines.

Fun fun

Lee

Jhary said:
maybe you can make all so an Stargate conversion.

I've already got the "ring"... :wink:

Stargate_heroScape1.jpg

I`m planning, to also use BF Evo as a one to one system, so each man, can use 2 actions each not 2 for the squad, abit like GOMC1.

Turn the Target stat to read Wound, so now you have the following

Soldier wound : 4+ kill : 6+ Armour : 5+

Adding some basic d6 skills like
Shooting
Training
Morale
Command

Come up with some simply rules for shooting etc, should work out nice
EXAMPLE " BLACK HAWK DOWN "

shoot skill wound kill armour
Rangers 4+ 4+ 6+ 5+
Delta Force 3+ 4+ 7+ 6+
Somals 5+ 4+ 6+ x

Training skill :, is all non combat skills, like driving or medic
Shooting :, is roll to hit target
Morale : , stay and fight etc
Command :tactics, and leadership

No need to change any stats, just add a shooting skill, which the game does not have, and spread the squad out...

Wonder why nobody has mentioned the two greatest stories in military fiction that would make excellent themes for mods - G.I. JOE and the Original Command & Conquer saga!

I'm working on a really big mod for BF:Ev.... it's a bit of a jaunt, and probably breaks several dozen copyright laws...

BuShips said:
Jhary said:
maybe you can make all so an Stargate conversion.

I've already got the "ring"... :wink:

Stargate_heroScape1.jpg

And soon, we may have 28mm minatures again.

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/721347/

I wonder what the stats for a squad of jaffa would look like?

Regards,
Larry

P.S.
They currently make some very fine 1:25 scale collector figurines, but I've been dying for 28mm Jaffa minis since the Sony's crack down ended Eureka Miniatures production of the them.

Plenty of opportunity for conversion all over the place. I'm fancying a Star Wars conversion and an AT-43 conversion. However, I doubt I have the time to finish them myself.

Back