Masters of War Tournament - November 11th

As it is a one day event I may well be able to get a pass....

If I am there Cpt Kremmen will be fielding Drazi for a change from the old Centauri beams of death.

I have a lovely Drazi fleet that has never played a single game, so where better to blood them....

Anyway Drazi like fighting against the odds....

Captain Kremmen

Captain;Did you find out about the scout rules for;
Minbari vs Minbari
and
Scout rules if the scouts are in hyperspace at the start of the game. Can they reroll etc?

Heh, if Hash hadn't killed my Veshatan with 1 shot each from just 2 Prefects, I'd have done better than 10th, though ;)

TGT said:
Captain;Did you find out about the scout rules for;
Minbari vs Minbari
and
Scout rules if the scouts are in hyperspace at the start of the game. Can they reroll etc?

Ah yes. The concensus was that you could use scouts in hyperspace.

Not sure about Minbari on Minbari stealth. I believe it would count as normal. I think it is only Vorlons and Shadows who get a -1 on stealth rolls?

Cpt Kremmen

Captain Kremmen said:
I think it is only Vorlons and Shadows who get a -1 on stealth rolls?
And Drakh. Oh, and Ancients (Dark Knife, Lordship etc, not talking about Vorlons or Shadows here) ignore stealth totally!
Yes thats right, Minbari can't break their own stealth systems, they roll as normal ;)

Well it's something different again for me - that rules out Centauri, Shadows, Dilgar and Drakh...time for a new strategy I feel :?

Triggy said:
Well it's something different again for me - that rules out Centauri, Shadows, Dilgar and Drakh...time for a new strategy I feel :?

Get a fleet of Varls, they'll be cool :twisted:

Reaverman said:
Triggy said:

Get a fleet of Varls, they'll be cool :twisted:
Just need to stick together a bunch of small flying bases to simulate them too!

Back