male/ female?

are you male or female?

• male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have met about 6 women over the years who played wargames, they were all quite sharp of wit and smarts.

My wife prefers RPGs as she likes story based games, that said she plays a Armati army, and enjoys Blood Bowl.

She is going to look over SST, but she would rather be designing rings and doing silversmithing I think.

The great thing is she has her hobbies and I have mine and we get along wonderfully, many times I'll be in the hobby room painting and she will be carving a new design out of wax, together but doing our own thing.

Never ever sell the women gamers short, if you do, I would not want to be in your shoes.

Lee

My wife is no gamer.........She supports my doing the gaming. As long as I celebrate at home I am safe.

Remember the words "honey they/it was on s.a.l.e. at a discount" :) "I saved money on it/them".

I have met over a hundred area gamers over the last 30 plus years. I doubt that more than 10 were women. IMHO, there are far more than that in this area now, I just haven't met them.

byram said:
DETHSTRYKER said:
10 is too many. can only have so much hanging on you... me? i just prefer my one. you can have the other four. i am satisfied with my girl... 8)

*cough* whipped *cough*

yeah im satisfied with mine too :D

[edit: she just hit me for that comment, im sorry baby......]

Heh. I'm satisfied with yours too.. ...

Heh heh. :)

Snoogans said:
byram said:
DETHSTRYKER said:
10 is too many. can only have so much hanging on you... me? i just prefer my one. you can have the other four. i am satisfied with my girl... 8)

*cough* whipped *cough*

yeah im satisfied with mine too :D

[edit: she just hit me for that comment, im sorry baby......]

Heh. I'm satisfied with yours too.. ...

Heh heh. :)

lol, she would so kill you if she saw this :lol:

Was wondering the same thing Danny. Been a while since she has shown up around here. Maybe she got feed up with your spamming and decided to leave. :p :lol:

dyssnowman said:
Was wondering the same thing Danny. Been a while since she has shown up around here. Maybe she got feed up with your spamming and decided to leave. :p :lol:

Mine...?

Hah. You can talk...

I hoe she comes back soon o_O

She was funny

I so badly want to see teh CUTIES!

Ohhhhh, bring along the right trophies, and they can help you remember. Make them feel that THEY are your favorite model.

IMHO, as time goes by, more "females" will join and post. Just so they don't try to put up curtains, paint and move the stuff around.

CrazyHarborc said:
Ohhhhh, bring along the right trophies, and they can help you remember. Make them feel that THEY are your favorite model.

IMHO, as time goes by, more "females" will join and post. Just so they don't try to put up curtains, paint and move the stuff around.

and no cushions please..!!!!!!!!!!

Back