LW 11 & 12

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you all know, we were expecting Lone Wolf 11 to arrive this week, but the delivery didn't show for some reason - hoping they will appear next week, and copies will be going off within 24-48 hours of the delivery arriving.

Lone Wolf 12 has finally come out of approval, and is going off to print today, so expect to see it about this time next month or so.

Um - I actually just received Book 11 today. I live in Columbus, Ohio, right next to your distribution center, maybe that's the reason.

I haven't had a chance to look through it, but it looks good from what I can see.

awesome! I can't wait to check out my copy of book 12 when it arrives!! :)

[EDIT:] Errr I mean book 11, but book 12 as well! :p

Sorry, wasn't specific :)

We are waiting for 11 here in the UK - US and Canadian customers will be seeing theirs, well, about now.

Celtic_Canadian said:
Unless I'm mistaken... I think Matt answered that question with the initial post in this thread???

msprange said:
...and copies will be going off within 24-48 hours of the delivery arriving.

I'm living in Vienna, Austria.. hope it will arrive soon :)

beowuuf said:
Got mine too in Basingstoke. Good news for Sommerswerd lovers, new Chaos Master CS = 44!

Yay! Haven't read it but Chaos Master weaker for both Sommerswerd and Ironheart Broadsword, plus you also now get a bonus for the Silver Helm when duelling the Shadow Reavers in Psychic Combat. The equipment section wording on Gold Crowns has changed slightly - "Coins of a different currency (e.g. Kika) occupy the same space as Gold Crowns when carried in your Belt Pouch" I assume that means fifty of any coin but it is a bit more vague than say Book 10.

Judecca said:
Celtic_Canadian said:
Unless I'm mistaken... I think Matt answered that question with the initial post in this thread???

msprange said:
...and copies will be going off within 24-48 hours of the delivery arriving.

I'm living in Vienna, Austria.. hope it will arrive soon :)

still didn't receive my copy :(

when have the books been shipped ? thx for the infos in advance :wink:

Hi there

Got my copy thanks. Looks good - and thank you for the map!! The colours are much brighter! :D

Couple of typos - on the map Cragmantle has been spelt "Cragmentel" and in the bonus adventure there are two Section 45s - one of them should br 46. No biggie, it's easy to see which is which.

Overall very good - one of my fave books. The bonus adventure was really good, though I was expecting the bad guy to be Vonotar!

Looking forward to the next release!

You know that Eruan Pathfinder's uniform, with Lone Wolf leaping, looks more like a Kai Cloak every time I look at the cover - not much of a disguise :wink:

Back