Look at my friend's gaming room...

Bushido

Mongoose
Yeah, he's crazy. He's the same guy that did my gaming table.

This is my gaming table:

gaming_table.jpg

That's his basement:

basement1.jpg

basement2.jpg

basement3.jpg

chair1.jpg

chair2.jpg

Dude, thats almost a little too much...

No wait; there is no 'to much' when it comes to RPG-goodness; I want a room like that!!! :D

Zounds! Now that's what I call a dungeon!
How did he accomplish the "cave-walls" effect?
The high-backed chairs are lovely. I might try making something like them.

When I hit the lottery, I'll pay him well to do my basement like that. How good is he with trap doors and such? Muhahahaha

Yeah, that's really cool. I dont know how much it cost him, but it must be expensive. He and his other friends even plays all dressed up in medieval clothings and armor! Oh, btw, he's an armorer, in real life.

Now that I have a house, I finally have a place to put my huge gaming table with a wall full of minis and a bar fridge for snacks and drinks. It is awesome. But now it just seems so plain.

Those are some of the nerdiest pictures I have ever seen. Sir. I salute you.

Bravo.

Continue to nerd out. Hard-core.

Well, he's definitely the god of spending a lot of time and money on role playing. Pretty far out and a little creepy. Not sure I could concentrate on playing...I'd be too busy looking around...(lol)

All he needs now is an iron maiden, the "rack", a skeleton manacled to the wall, and perhaps a scantily-clad damsel-in-distress dancing in a ring of hissing cobras! :evil: :D

Hudson said:
Those are some of the nerdiest pictures I have ever seen. Sir. I salute you.
Bravo.
Continue to nerd out. Hard-core.

Speaking of which… check this out

http://www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=1283

I know I posted it before, but I just get a kick every time I see it
:lol:

That is gold! Solid gold! I can't get enough of it. Has any seen the video "Lightning bolt"? That is very funny.

NERDS!

Sutek said:
Well, he's definitely the god of spending a lot of time and money on role playing. Pretty far out and a little creepy. Not sure I could concentrate on playing...I'd be too busy looking around...(lol)

Thats exactly what they all did for the first few hours of play, then, the kinda "forgot" the surrounding.

Back