Lonewolf Megadeal Refunds Status?

Todd Stewart

Mongoose
I originally requested a pro-rated refund back in March and was advised to be patient and that everyone would be gotten to in time. Six months later I had neither received a refund or any further communication and so I politely asked for an update, was offered something other than the refund which I declined, and since then I never heard anything back in response.

I've tried to be as patient as possible, so hopefully a public post on the issue will hopefully speed up my receipt of that promised pro-rated refund. I've provided all relevant information needed to process a refund each time I've emailed.

Has anyone else here actually received said refund at this point?

Todd Stewart

Todd Stewart said:
I originally requested a pro-rated refund back in March and was advised to be patient and that everyone would be gotten to in time. Six months later I had neither received a refund or any further communication and so I politely asked for an update, was offered something other than the refund which I declined, and since then I never heard anything back in response.

Todd, drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, I should have some good news for you.

msprange said:
Todd Stewart said:

Todd, drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, I should have some good news for you.

I sent you an email last week, haven't gotten a reply yet.

It's been a solid week now. Hoping to get a reply and even more hopefully the refund that was offered months ago, but which I'm still waiting on.

Hi Todd,

Sorry, I was caught up last week sorting end-of-quarter accounts - an email is waiting for you!

I'm in the same boat as Todd here. I was one of the original Lonewolf Megadeal customers. I've been communicating with Matthew Sprange since the beginning of July about the partial refund without a resolution. I've also had trouble getting any response after Nov 1st, 2013.

So, I'm not sure about the next course of action other than post up on the forum here. Anyone have any ideas? Just a little bit frustrated over here.

Adam Clausing

Adam, my apologies, your email is waiting for my reply - sorry, I have just been away from my desk a lot this month. I _will_ get to you ASAP!

LIke others on his thread, I am now also requesting a refund. Matthew kindly sorted out Dawn of Dragons for me over the Summer. However, I now think it's best for me to receive a refund on the rest of the mega-deal I am owed. Please can you email me on tpreskett@gmail.com with details of how to obtain this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Preskett

I, too, would like to check on the status of the Mega-Deal refund I requested via email to Mr. Sprange on June 3, 2013. I never received a reply.

I can be reached at georgehutti@yahoo.com, and I am happy to provide (or resend) any required information.

Thank you in advance.
George Hutti

I've replied Matthew Sprange three additional times in Dec without any replies back about the Megadeal refund. The only response I've gotten recently from Matthew was from this very forum back in Nov.

Is there any else that I can contact about the Megadeal refund? I've been more than patient here. I first contacted Sprange at the beginning on March 2013 about a refund and here we are... almost to Jan 2014.

Adam Clausing

I am also in the same situation. It's been nearly a year now since the Megadeal cancellation and I feel I am still in limbo.

I exchanged emails with Matthew back in the summer 2013 after waiting patiently for several months, and Matthew said it might be possible for a small number of customers to continue with the Megadeal. Would I be interested? I said yes.

I have still received no confirmation as to whether I am to receive more books or not. I suspect not, given that I have heard nothing after all this time.

I emailed Matthew on 29 December 2013 for clarification and have received no reply. (Matthew, if you are reading this, I emailed from my usual family researcher address)

I either need a pro rata refund for the books not supplied:

Books Promised: 38 (Gamebooks 1-32 + Lencian Trilogy + Rise of the Agarashi trilogy)

Books received to date: 20 (Gamebooks 1-18 plus the first book of each trilogy)

So 18 books outstanding on the Megadeal. 18 out of 38 equates to a 47.4% refund owed.

Given the choice I would prefer to receive the remaining books (even if just the gamebooks and not the novels) but if that is not happening (and there is no evidence to indicate I am signed up to receive them) then I would like a 47.4% pro rata refund. Could someone from Mongoose please respond to this? I have been patient for a very long time!

Pauljack, I am not sure I have received your emails and yes, you would be welcome to continue the megadeal - see if you can drop me al ine at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, or otherwise let me know your email address and I will trawl our archives for it.

It seems that occasionally someone gets lucky and gets refunded. I'm still waiting my turn and will keep coming back until I get my refund.

This really reflects very badly on Mongoose Publishing. I gave a substantial amount of money and deserve the money owed to me.

Has anyone else been told that they will be receiving the remaining books from the new publisher, instead of settling for the refund?

Has book 19 gone out yet? I'm an original mega deal customer and have yet to receive my copy. Matthew can I just get a pro rated refund? Since I have only receive 18 of the 32 books thus far, I should be entitled to a 43.75% refund (since 14 books are still owed me).

Back