Lone Wolf Refund

tpreskett

Mongoose
I'm hoping that this post will prompt a refund of the money owed to me on my now defunct Lone Wolf megadeal. I think that 4 months should be long enough for this to occur. Can anyone at Mongoose please give me some advice on this matter?

msprange said:
Hey there,

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, and we'll sort you out.

Matt, I sent you an email on the 27th March asking for a refund and have yet to receive any sort of response or even aknowledgement of my request. I'll send it again in case it got lost in the system somewhere but I've been patiently waiting these last few months.

Hi there,

All emails are getting answered - if you do not have a reply within 24 hours of your last email, please shout!

Matthew,

I'm an original Lone-Wolf Mega-Deal customer and still have yet to receive my LW #19. I also emailed you on April 10th (topple at gmail dot com) requesting a full refund instead.

Can you please respond.

I just sent you an email, see subject line: "Re: LONE WOLF 19: Lone Wolf Mega-Deal" from topple at gmail dot com on Monday (4/28/2014) - although it could be Tuesday (4/29/2014) due to time zones.

Matthew please review the two emails I send you today, you can ignore the first one.

The refund you sent me does not match up with the proportion I should of received. As I've only received up to book 18 and I am owed up to book 32.

Back