Lone Wolf PbP

Ordovician

Mongoose
Hey all, wanted to post here with this also. I'm starting up a Lone Wolf PbP over on EN World.

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90683

All the recruitment spots are still open, so drop on by!

Yeah, but you're in luck, 'cause I've decided to waive my thing about closing it to people with the book. I'll help you make your guy.

I'll have to edit the post on EN with this bit... I always forget something when I do a PbP. Without fail.

Cool! Well, if we are from Sommerlund, The Wildlands or Durenor... I guess I'll be the first to lay dibs on a Kai Lord (at least I can work with that from the preview for now).

Sounds tempting indeed ... But as I never played a PbP before, I'm not quite sure how it works - for example, how fast-moving is the game you are planning, i.e. how often/quickly should your players post? How is all the dice-rolling done? And are there any other things a complete newbie should know? :D

Furthermore, I still don't have the core rules (still hunting them; wanted to give a few not-so-local shops a chance, but none of them has it. Will go for online ordering now.) - that a big problem? :? (I don't really know more about the rules than Icewind Dale II, Knights of the Old Republic and a beginner's knowledge of the new Star Wars Rpg give you ...)

Would be glad if it works out, but if you would prefer more experienced/core-rule-armed players, I'll of course gracefully withdraw ... :wink:

Paido

Paido said:
Furthermore, I still don't have the core rules (still hunting them; wanted to give a few not-so-local shops a chance, but none of them has it. Will go for online ordering now.) - that a big problem? :? (I don't really know more about the rules than Icewind Dale II, Knights of the Old Republic and a beginner's knowledge of the new Star Wars Rpg give you ...)

It's cool for now. As long as you're planning on getting it. I'll lend some assistance while you're making your guy.

I'm sure...given your name and location, you're aiming for a Dessi magician. ;)

As for the rest of the questions everyone else has, I'll post answers in the EN thread.

Eternalknight said:
DO we get to assign them?

Anyway, my rolls: 12, 17, 15, 13, 12 and 11.

Yeah, put them in the six abilities in any order you want. ;)

I'm getting a Rogue's Gallery up soon, too, so we'll be able to get the characters up.

And, with that, I think this game's full (already!). I guess posting it here on Mongoose was a good thing... ;)

I'll still take alts, though.

Back