Lone Wolf 12 & 13

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you know, details of volumes 12 and 13 of the Lone Wolf saga have now been posted on our site. You can find them at;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=24

Both are nice covers- really looking forward to these two books. I've always liked the Masters of Darkness and the Plague Lords of Ruel has always been a really hard book.

Any clues about the bonus adventures at all? :D

Well I'm assuming (dangerous I know) it'll be Slavemaster of Aarnak Bk 12 and Captain Cearmaine losing his arm at Battle of Vellino Bk 13 but I could very easily be wrong. I thought it would almost certainly be Sebb Jarel for book 10! As for bk 11 ooh The Beholder before his transformation or Serocca (would be different to play a female character) or even Lorkan Ironheart. Would be great if it could be Vonotar and actually play a bad guy for a change. There are plenty to choose from.

I can only hope there are awesome images of Kraagenskul and Helshezag inside book 12. I've been waiting many months to see if there will be.

Well I was a bit disappointed with the images of Torgar in the last book, so yes I'm hoping so too!

Would be good to see Taktaal too.

And I would love to play Vonotar - as you can tell from what else i have written I'm a big fan of Vonotar!

Oiseau said:
Is it normal that the title is now "Plague Lord of Ruel" ? (singular)

Well, according to the artist who made the cover, that's not even the final version of the artwork. So I think that the real cover will be corrected.

BTW, this is the real version of the illustration: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8777/lw13plaguelordofruel.jpg (LW hair and Exterminus horns changed)

(Notice though that the title in the link also put Lord without the S)

I just assumed the "s" got lost in the translation, it is from French to English I think. I suppose you could call it the Plague Lord - meaning Cadak - but it sounds harder for LW to fight against the Plague Lords as it implies more foes than the singular. After all the Kai Grand Master has just destoyed the Darklords he needs an even greater challenge.
We'll have to wait and see what the cover looks like with the wording when it is advertised as an upcoming release, although now it has been mentioned I'm sure the mistake will be rectified - if in fact it was a mistake in the first place.
Well spotted though, I didn't notice. :wink:

SnowShadow said:
We'll have to wait and see what the cover looks like with the wording when it is advertised as an upcoming release, although now it has been mentioned I'm sure the mistake will be rectified - if in fact it was a mistake in the first place.

It was a mistake: they made the correction! :D

Back