Kai Name Generator

I have made a Kai Name Generator table that can be used with Inspiration Pad Pro (www.nbos.com, free download, under 1mb). The name table can generate over 500 name combinations. If you want it, please email me.

I'd be interested as well. Always wanted to have a nifty Kai name generator...

My email is:
mcjunkin@hartsville.net

Pretty nice application overall, though some of the random names are a bit humerous... I got a good chuckle out of True Weasel... All in all, though, for a random name generator, does a pretty good job of making proper Kai Lord names.

If I had to make any suggestions, I would recommend adding some more colors to the first half of the name, as those go well with any second half. Also, some of the animal portions of the second half seem a bit dubious, such as "Fly" and "Weasel". Other than that, though, I think the vast majority are very viable Kai names (and more can always be generated).

Altaris said:
Pretty nice application overall, though some of the random names are a bit humerous... I got a good chuckle out of True Weasel... All in all, though, for a random name generator, does a pretty good job of making proper Kai Lord names.

If I had to make any suggestions, I would recommend adding some more colors to the first half of the name, as those go well with any second half. Also, some of the animal portions of the second half seem a bit dubious, such as "Fly" and "Weasel". Other than that, though, I think the vast majority are very viable Kai names (and more can always be generated).

Thanks for the advice. 'Fly' was taken from the Kai Lord Firefly, and 'Weasel was taken from Wild Weasel (both of these appeared in the later books of the Grand Master series).

After recieving some feedback, I have a new version, this one with around 1000 combinations. Instead of emailing it, you can get it here:

Kai Lord Names

EDIT: Fixed link. Also, make sure you right-click and save as.

I've created an excel spreadsheet based on this generator - unfortunately, I don't have anywhere to host it, so if you want it, I can try to email it to people.

It can accomodate adding up to 68 for prefixes & suffixes, without altering the code, so it can be customised to any group.

The file is only 32KB.

Back