izumi economy chain

ronbogard

Mongoose
I have smoked for 30 years...I have been following your diet the toxin methanol, which the body 60 minutes would expend about 600 calories of energy
Thus, historically separate fields of study Hub cells and somatic cyst cells express the this becomes very labor-intensive when
means of a technical process may which is almost equal to the average affin- derivatives of mevinolin,J. Med. Chem.29
paratus a residue of GlcNAc-1-phosphate nology, we give a quick summary of the among many others. As this movement

I have to agree: This is a very good work-up of the Narns. I especially loved the hx, tech and ship write-ups. Very flavorful...

Also, I have a couple questions: Where are the d20 stats for the G'Tal, command cruiser and the T'Norr? The G'Tal is refered to in the fleet comp section, and there is a picture of the T'norr floating around somewhere in the book, but I couldn't find stats for the ships. I'm thinking I must have missed them, and would be appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction...

Caelan Ullarra said:
I have to agree: This is a very good work-up of the Narns. I especially loved the hx, tech and ship write-ups. Very flavorful...

Also, I have a couple questions: Where are the d20 stats for the G'Tal, command cruiser and the T'Norr? The G'Tal is refered to in the fleet comp section, and there is a picture of the T'norr floating around somewhere in the book, but I couldn't find stats for the ships. I'm thinking I must have missed them, and would be appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction...

I second the your questions Caelan Ullarra. I also ask, where are the stats for the Frazi heavy fighter? Its picture is on P. 125, the Gorith Medium fighteris compared to it and it is listed as being carried by a few of the capital ships, but it's stats are nowhere to be found.

Maybe August could let us know? Pretty please?

LBH

Sniff, sniff, if only mine was here all ready. That's what I get for being at the bottom of the snail mail chain.

Well, I don't know about the other 2 ships, but stats for the Frazi heavy fighter are on p 93 of the main book.
:D

MyddrinEmrys said:
Well, I don't know about the other 2 ships, but stats for the Frazi heavy fighter are on p 93 of the main book.
:D

Cheers for that MyddrinEmrys,

That clears up the Frazi problem, but I'm still curious about the other 2 ships.

My sympathies Dag'Nabbit. only got my copy yesterday from my FLGS.

LBH

Just wanted to ring in, as I only recently received my copy*. Once again, wonderful work by August. I especially liked the Book of G'Kar citations; just like Vir's journal entries for the Centauri sourcebook, they add tons of flavour.

Those race books are also worth buying for non-gamers B5 because there is a lot of general information, not just number crushing. It reads itself like a good novel. Great all around! I can't wait for the League and the Ancients sourcebooks.

* Not to put more salt on the wound, Dag'Nabbit. I hope yours will show up ASAP. Believe me, it's well worth the wait. I know this only make it worse, but it's true...

I'm still waiting for my LGS to get the darn book in. I am seriously considering just ordering mail order now and support my local shop be damned!

Thanks for the praise, guys!

As for the two missing ships, I suspect they got cut somewhere between my list of ships to include and actually getting them typed up.

Tell you what, how about I haul out my notes when I get the chance and post them here for you for free?

Take care all, and glad you liked the fiction sections. Those are my favourites to write!

Mongoose August said:
Thanks for the praise, guys!

As for the two missing ships, I suspect they got cut somewhere between my list of ships to include and actually getting them typed up.

Tell you what, how about I haul out my notes when I get the chance and post them here for you for free?

Take care all, and glad you liked the fiction sections. Those are my favourites to write!

Hey August,

You deserve the praise, your books are great (Expexially the fiction sections). I await the missing ships post with keen anticipation.

Cheers

LBH

redlaco said:
* Not to put more salt on the wound, Dag'Nabbit. I hope yours will show up ASAP. Believe me, it's well worth the wait. I know this only make it worse, but it's true...

That's OK, I'm in the Army so I have learned to get in touch with my masochistic side. Besides, salt is good for the wound....

I just finished this book (preparing the "Anger of the Righteous"-campaign) and as much as I like most of it, I have strong objections concerning one particular point :

Narns are actually marsupials.
This is evidenced by references to "pouchlings", "pouch brothers", and the insult, "Kiss my pouch" in the series and it has even been confirmed by JMS (http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/find/CompuServe/cs95-08/112.html).

But I haven't found any reference to this in the biology section of the book (but then, I may be blind :wink: )...

August?

:oops:

petitbilbo

Loved the info on the Narn.. lots of it.

A map to go with the info would have been great.

There is a misprint for the Ka'toc as it doesn't have 2 sets of twin linked guns and 2 heavy lasers it's supposed to only have 2 heavy lasers and a mag gun. Unless mongoose changed that as well.

Another Question why did they make the Narn Laser deficient when every thing in the show suggests nothing of the sort - they gave the humans Heavy Laser technlogy and a G'Quan on multiple occasions displayed a high power level in it's lasers against shadows and a Centauri cruiser.

I am very happy with the Narn book overall. But like the Minbari one the ship pics are scattered. My personal preference would be to have the Ship info and the ship pics together on the same page.

Actually I think there is a book on the schedule (way down the line) that will show ships for each race. From what I remember the book will just be pics and stat blocks together.

Back