Is there some problem with UK distribution???

I've got Conan on order from two sources...one of them amazon.co.uk...any other of you from the UK got your books yet (special cases like playtester excluded)...does anyone know when we are likely to see the book here...?

Playtesters excluded?

I live in the UK and am still waiting for my playtest copy. I expect it has to be sent straight from the American distributer to the UK.

Sam

I dont know.I have mine on pre order from a Games store in London. I phoned today to find out when I would recieve the book.They got ten copies on wednesday but that wasnt enough so I have to wait until they restock next week.TALK ABOUT PISSED OFF!

Hey Sam, when you get your copy, let me know pls... I'm from Cambridge, we chatted during the playtest?

Playtesters excluded?

I live in the UK and am still waiting for my playtest copy. I expect it has to be sent straight from the American distributer to the UK.

Sorry mate thought playtesters would have theirs. Seems we're all in the same boat. So as far as release dates are concerned we should tag on an extra month in future.

Do understand I'm not usually an impatient man but I've been looking forward to this for so long it hurts...!

Gorden the Pict
Soon to be an inpatient man :cry:

Gorden the Pict said:
I've got Conan on order from two sources...one of them amazon.co.uk...any other of you from the UK got your books yet (special cases like playtester excluded)...does anyone know when we are likely to see the book here...?

Yep, got mine today from Role n Play in Wolverhampton, and very nice (and hefty) it is too! :D

"Do understand I'm not usually an impatient man but I've been looking forward to this for so long it hurts...!

Gorden the Pict
Soon to be an inpatient man :cry:"

Hey, no problem. I understand exactly what you mean. We started playtesting at the end of June last year, and I have been waiting for the release since then. Seven and a half months!

I am truley expecting Conan to be the biggest game of 2004.

Deep breaths, Gordon, try to stay relaxed and focussed. It won't be much longer ... I hope.

Sam

Heron said:
Hey Sam, when you get your copy, let me know pls... I'm from Cambridge, we chatted during the playtest?

Absolutely Heron.

I am having my copy sent to my place of work so there will be someone to receive it.

Sam

Heron said:

Absolutely Heron.

I am having my copy sent to my place of work so there will be someone to receive it.

Sam

I am less annoyed today than I was yesterday about not recieving my pre ordered copy.Its my BIRFDAY today and I had planned a huge loafin session with my new read before this evenings festivities.I do find it strange that only 10 copies were recieved by the company that many UK people percieve to be the largest retailer and mail order stockist of RPG's.
This is the most eagerly awaited RPG since the whole Decipher debacle with LOTR and I am not normally so impatient.
Still,my GF is coming over for the weekend so I will now have time to clean up the house.

What's infuriating is having no word about when this game is due in the UK. I don't mind waiting provided I have some idea as to how long...Amazon US have the game as a 24hr dispatch...I think it would be quicker to order from the US...certainly re scrolls of Skelos and other future products...Is the european and UK market so dead that Mongoose can't use a distributer here...???? These copies taking the slow boat or what...I'm not impressed... :cry: :x :(

the store in swindon,spot on says it will hopefully be in on wednesday but he says london got it last week and it is taking its time too go down the supply chain will tell you when I get mine :x

Back