Inventory reduction sale

My Grizzlies and Cougars arrived today, and they are great :)

Just love how poseable the Cougars are, they look sweet. Unfortunatly I have more right arms than I need, and not enough left (sealed box so nothing to do with Bob), but that should be easily fixed with a bit of work, and maybe some battle damage.

cordas said:
My Grizzlies and Cougars arrived today, and they are great :)

Just love how poseable the Cougars are, they look sweet. Unfortunatly I have more right arms than I need, and not enough left (sealed box so nothing to do with Bob), but that should be easily fixed with a bit of work, and maybe some battle damage.

I'm glad they arrived. Email Mongoose about the arms, for awhile they were sending replacements for free. It can’t hurt to ask.

PWB

already have done mate and they have responded asking for a postal address :)

happy xmas and new year too you all

Vegabond said:
EDIT: Oh and do you have any of the army books?

I have some SST stuff, including most of the Army Books for sale should anyone still need anything they may have missed from Bob (buy from Bob first!).

Email or PM me for my list.

Stratos said:
Vegabond said:
EDIT: Oh and do you have any of the army books?

I have some SST stuff, including most of the Army Books for sale should anyone still need anything they may have missed from Bob (buy from Bob first!).

Email or PM me for my list.

No books in stock, sorry.

Gee Bob, if you had the right quantities and all you could have done it each day for 12 days and called it "The 12 Bugs of Christmas"... :lol:

Heh yea...

I'm getting low on stock.

Problem is, my RPG group just picked up sst rpg again and now I need it all...

Life is hard as a compulsive collector.

PWB

Back