Insert a separator between A call to arms and B5

Tegman

Mongoose
Hi,
when I'm looking at the B5 books I'm always uncertain if a book belongs to A call to arms or B5. This is because they are all on the same page. Could someone please place all B5 books on the top and beneath it a separator and then the books and boxes for A call to arms?

I like to go through and check if there's something I already have or not, but it takes time to go through them just to check if it's a B5 book or not and since I'm not interrested in A call to arms I don't want to do that. And I don't think it's that much trouble from your side to separate the two of them.

If you fix that, I would appreciate it a lot, thanks.

I have now taken a look at both B5 and A call to arms and it's so easy now to look at the books when I don't have to figure out if it's B5 RPG or not.

This will also make it much easier for new gamers, I can imagine that someone would be pretty upset if they bought a book and it's not what they thought it would be :)

Thanks again.

msprange said:
I'll do that in a few minutes!
And the Mongoose strikes again! :wink: :D
Nice - now it's easy to keep everything apart... if only the postie boys were equally quick to bring me my supplements... (still waiting for my "Crusade" and "CTA-S2" :? )

Back