Influance

Shadow Queen said:
Do Technomages get any influance???

We asked the same thing during playtest but it hasnt been addressed, possibly be covered in another book or download to come?

I'm beginning to suspect that Technomages are enough of a headache to warrant an S&P article or web enhancement or something.

Off the top of my head, I'd say that Technomages get 1d6 Technomage Influence to start, and gain +2 Technomage Influence and +1 to any other two Influences each level. Technomage Influence would look something like Psi Corps influence, and can pressure Centauri Social.

Mongoose Gar said:
I'm beginning to suspect that Technomages are enough of a headache to warrant an S&P article or web enhancement or something.

Off the top of my head, I'd say that Technomages get 1d6 Technomage Influence to start, and gain +2 Technomage Influence and +1 to any other two Influences each level. Technomage Influence would look something like Psi Corps influence, and can pressure Centauri Social.

Hate to say it Gar but it is a headache that could have been avoided during playtest had the feedback given in the reports (of which their were two across two drafts from my group alone and both times this particular issue was brought up) been noted on the subject by the 'Goose.

Even the format of the class is totally different to the 2e versions, then there is how the spells and benefits get applied in a 10 level format without radically re-jiggery-pokering the class. Definitely needs to be clarified somewhere... as it is a bit of a question mark atm.

It's things like this that showw up the holes in the Conversion Appendix in 2E, and put small dents in the compatibility statements Mongoose made. I have requested on the Rulesmasters forum to see if we can get a more comprehensive Conversion guide for 1E/2E conversion.

No answer yet.

LBH

It's things like this that showw up the holes in the Conversion Appendix in 2E, and put small dents in the compatibility statements Mongoose made. I have requested on the Rulesmasters forum to see if we can get a more comprehensive Conversion guide for 1E/2E conversion.

No answer yet.

I totaly agree with you on this i am still waiting to hear back on the vorlon agent

Back