Inferno

bolen

Mongoose
So is this a D20 game? Do you know of any reviews of this game. It sounds kind of like the SJ game In Nomine. (see http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/) Is that a good analogy? where can I get more info?

I believe there are some reviews of Infernum on EN World.

It uses the d20 system as a starting point but has been modified. I have read to two books published so far, and while I didn't have high hopes for it(sorry Mongoose), I have to say I came away wanting to run a campaign.

The books are excellent all around.

bolen said:
So is this a D20 game? Do you know of any reviews of this game. It sounds kind of like the SJ game In Nomine. (see http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/) Is that a good analogy? where can I get more info?

It's nothing like In Nomine, which is set on our current day Earth, except that you can play demons and angels. Infernum is set in Hell. The setting is what sells it, in my opinion. It's very rich and full of nasty things you can do. Also, the PC options are many and varied - lots of combinations of demon races and houses, plus you can play a variety of humans, or you can play an angel who has fallen from Heaven. So many possibilities, the mind staggers.

Rumor has it that some hack named Nezeray is running Infernum at Origins this year. >:)

Nezeray

p.s. This adventure will be introductory, so everyone gets to be a "normal" person, in the form of a Harrower Knight.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm running Infernum at GENCON as a ticketed event. It'll be short but sweet.

If you catch me when I'm not busy, I may run it as a free demo too. I have a couple of adventures that I can run, both good and EVIL. :twisted:

Nezeray

Oppsss....I missed the role-playing forum and made a post at the General Forum regarding Infernum. I'll restart it here.

I have just started running two Infernum Campaigns, Thursdays and Sundays. I would be glad to here from anyone who has/is playing the game and has any horror stories to tell, or suggestions as to how I can improve the pain and sorrow I will be dispensing to the unfortunate demons that have decided to participate.

For the moment, I have insisted both parties play demons. Until everyone (including me) becomes more familiar with the rules, I thought it would be easier to run it that way. Also, once again, to make it easier on me, I offered both groups a starting bonus of 50 Exp points each if they went with one house (for each group). Both parties took my bribe, so Campaign #1 consists of demons from House Sturrach, while Campaign #2 opted for House Astyanath.

I live in the Phoenix Arizona area, just in case anyone lives around here and is interested in joining my campaign.

Thanks. Toodles.

Mikeydanuke

Back