In the name of president Clark!

The_Daminator

Mongoose
yea, it's been a while, and I have finally sucumbed to the dark side of the force :wink: So, for an evil player with an evil, tactical mind, I need a fitting fleet. I was thinking a Clark EA fleet featuring a few shadow-omegas would be fitting enough. But, I'm not sure how to build the list to make it fluffy and accurate. What do you guys think? Any suggestions, (other than saying I should be the shadows as a evil fleet list!) I'm trying to gear this fleet towardsa standard battle 10 point campaign.

well the shadow omega is going upto armageddon level so this will make it hard to run ina 10 point battle campaign.

The Shadow Hunter can be in the Clark EA fleet ? The Hunter supost to be a Blackops EA ship, right! :?

And maybe, Just maybe the Nemesis? Is Shadow tech?

alien027 said:
The Shadow Hunter can be in the Clark EA fleet ? The Hunter supost to be a Blackops EA ship, right! :?

And maybe, Just maybe the Nemesis? Is Shadow tech?

The Hybrid maybe, but the Nemisis was deffinately AFTER Clark. So I would have to say no... unless there are some underpowered ships, like test-bed platforms. The stats would have to have little crews to represent just enough for weapon operation and minimal maneuverability...

I see a whole host of Earth ships... anyone interested in making the list?

For a Clark loyalist fleet just pick an EA fleet from the 3rd age list, taking nothing with an in service date later than 2261.

For games set after Clark's fall, mix and match with the Raiders list for that ramshackle renegade look...

Back