I have some spare Centauri / Drazi / Vorlon ships to get rid

If you live in the UK and am interested i recently bought a block of ships from a retailer getting rid of them. I have kept the ones I wanted but still have the following to get rid of

2 X Vorlon heavy cruisers –
2x Drazi Stormfalcon
3x Drazi Sunhawk
2x Drazi Strikehawk
15X Drazi Sky Serpent Heavy Assault Fighters
2x Centauri Darkner Fast Attack Frigate
2x Centauri Primus Battlecruiser
4x Centauri Vorchan Warships
8x Centauri Sentri Fighter Bases

please send me a pm if interested. The MAXIMUM i will ask is 50% of Mongoose RRP. If you take lots off my hands I'll let go for 35% of RRP.

Please note this is just a one off thing. All models are new unpainted and unassembled.

I do actually also have a couple of hyperions and about 4 white stars that are assembled and painted. I would want a little more for these

Send me a PM if you are interested. Anything i don't sell in the next 2-3 days i will put on ebay but wanted to give you guys first go.

Captain (arthur daily) Kremmen

I have now sold the Centauri, and have made an offer to a forum member interested in the Drazi.

Thanks very much for all your pm's you took me rather by surprise!!

We'll I'd been teetering on the edge of starting a Centauri fleet ever since 2nd Ed came out and made the Vorchans, one of my favourite designs, a ship to be feared again :D

Still got a couple of Vorlon heavy cruisers. Don't mind if they do not sell, they look so cool i want to just paint them up for the heck of it.

There is no way i am going to ever play a game that needs TWO armageddon level Vorlon heavy cruisers, but hey they do look well 'ard.

So if anyone wants both heavy cruisers, or even better just one of them, let me know

Cpt K.

PS No reply on the Drazi yet so they may be available i will leave it 24 hours to see if i get a response.

Thanks very much everyone for the messages.

I have basically cleaned out. Nothing left.

My wife got diagnosed with Breast cancer earlier in the month, operated on last friday and is now off work for at least a couple of weeks. She doesn't get sick pay where she works (other than SSP) so the money will be useful.

Hope to meet you all at a 2e table soon. I still have tons of painted miniatures left which i am not getting rid of!

Captain Kremmen

Captain Kremmen said:
We find out next Tuesday whether they have got everything. It was caught early and we are keeping our fingers crossed......

Hi,
good luck all the best to you and your wife.

Gazza

Thanks guys much appreciated. Sure all will be well....

And I have a lot of metal to paint this week now to take my mind off of it :)

Kremmen

Back