Hyborias's Finest Question

Sven

Mongoose
Hi.

On page 65 under Red Lotus Blossoms:

"The temple harlots of Idris..."

What kind of goddess is she? To which pantheon does she belong? I did not find any other information about her, not even in the other books.

She is part of the grim pantheon of Set and will appear in the Stygia sourcebook and Faith & Fervour.

Essentially she is Set's bodyguard, devoted to defending Set, Stygia and the King of Stygia. She is noted for lightning swift aggression. Worshippers of Set who have Lightning Reflexes, Quick Draw and/or Improved Initiative often claim to have been blessed by Idris.

VincentDarlage said:
She is part of the grim pantheon of Set and will appear in the Stygia sourcebook and Faith & Fervour.
Ah, thank you.

She is also mentioned in Hyboria's Fallen which I got today.

She is part of the grim pantheon of Set and will appear in the Stygia sourcebook and Faith & Fervour

Excellent.

Looking forward to both products.

Though I must confess I just watched "Jason and the Argonauts" the other night, so my mind has turned towards gods and mortals and all that jazz.

Also, I've got to find a way to make a spell similar to the "Children of the Hydra's teeth" for Conan. I just really want to say, "Against the Children of the Hydra's Teeth there is no protection," as a GM once in my life.

Jumba

Back