How would this race last, prosper and survive

JMISBEST

Mongoose
I found notes A Friend sent me 14 odd years ago that got lost in the post for more then 14 years(don't have a clue why or how) and only arrived yesterday about A Race he had made

Seemingly despite having access to weapons, armour, equipment, explosives and ships made by The Ancients at TL 24 they refuse to fight except in defence of their own race

That's all due to a flaw in the way The Ancients created them that means that individuals never age unless they commit a major crime that isn't to protect the lives of themselves, family, very close friends and other loved 1's

A lot of them are pacifist enough to volunteer for Slavery if they're desperate enough for a, possibly untrue, promised quantity and quality of food, drink, shelter and clothing is worth being Slaves or they believe it'll greatly benefit family, very close friends and other loved 1's or both

Stat wise they roll 2D2+6 for Str and End, 2D3+7 for Dex and 3D6 take the 2 highest and add +1 for Int, Edu and Social Scale, their 1 to 5 Homeworld Skills are Admin, Broker, Computer, Diplomat and Medic, as long as they follow their code they don't age at all but if they do then every 3 months that pass for everyone else they age 3 terms

So if this race was modified by me for Modern Traveller how would they as A Race last, prosper and survive in The Traveller Universe when they have access to sufficient numbers as a numbers, Tech, weapons, armour, equipment, explosives and ships to single-handely conquer the entire of known space within 1 century

But they'd never even contemplate that because their race is pacifist enough that most of them don't mind volunteering to be Slaves if they believe that the possibly untrue, promised quantity and quality of food, drink, shelter and clothing is worth being Slaves?

Back