How should she progres?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
A GM who before she started Drinax was A complete Rookie but had Veteran Players has reached a part in Drinax where she hasn't got a clue and wants advise on how should she progress?. Can you help?

Basically its approaching 71.18 n-game years or 4.81 real-life years at this point and her Drinax not only controls 80% of the Worlds of The Reach that aren't allied to The Imperium or The Hierate and has a strong enough fleet that if they wanted to and didn't care about their ships and crew then they could send enough ships to do their dirty would that ship numbers alone would guarantee their conquest of the other 20% of the Worlds of The Reach that aren't allied to The Imperium or The Hierate

So what advise would you suggest I give her on how to progress. I'd normally do it myself but my fathers very poorly yet will definitely live and he's far more important. Can you please give advise, hints and ideas?. Thank you. Also she's using The 1st edition rules, not the 2nd edition rules

Also they have 12,914 Regular Ships that range from 100 tons to 29,600 tons and 5 Capital Ships in the form of 2 50,000 Megafreighters converted into Carriers, 1 65,000 ton Aslan Super-Heavy Bomber captured in The Battle for Drinax, The 75,000 Eurisko that The Pcs stole after killing its Crew with A Plague-Torpedo(thanks to convincing Ogleby to turn traitor in return for Cr half A Billion, 1 Star System to rule and the title of The most Senior Earl in known space(SS 16 in Drinax or SS 14 elsewhere) and A 89,300 ton Custom Build Version of The 8,000 Ritchey that Oleb sold all but the most important of Drinaxian Treasures to fund

Again... this sort of game is so vastly beyond the scope of the orginal adventure that it defies imagination.

But I keep saying that.

If you want to play at this level (or these dozens of friends you have who all play the same way you do) then you'll have to figure it out. The original writers didn't plan for this level of gross-out overpowered-ness.

But I've said that too.

My advice? They've won. Hold a victory celebration then play Flatlined, where getting some shoes is a major step forward.

M J Dougherty said:
Again... this sort of game is so vastly beyond the scope of the orginal adventure that it defies imagination.

But I keep saying that.

If you want to play at this level (or these dozens of friends you have who all play the same way you do) then you'll have to figure it out. The original writers didn't plan for this level of gross-out overpowered-ness.

But I've said that too.

My advice? They've won. Hold a victory celebration then play Flatlined, where getting some shoes is a major step forward.
So many discussions on here that you could participate in, and you keep choosing this one. :D

Back