Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fair

• poor

• Worth crap

• Total voters
I think of myself as a "pretty good". I can definetly beat you Forte! :twisted: However, there are still those above me, they deserve to be punished...

Dr. Rooster said:
JLS83WARRIOR said:
I put fair I have no gameing EXP with playing anyone.
Is there nobody to play in your area or.... :?:

He's southern....;)

I put good...I might not have as many battles under my belt, but I have a good idea of what to do and I put up a heck of a fight.

Hiromoon said:
Dr. Rooster said:
JLS83WARRIOR said:
I put fair I have no gameing EXP with playing anyone.
Is there nobody to play in your area or.... :?:

He's southern....;)

I put good...I might not have as many battles under my belt, but I have a good idea of what to do and I put up a heck of a fight.

I am the SST fan base in my area.

But my LGS stopped charging the $10 a month fee(YES!!!)so I will try to convert some of the warhammer players and mechwarrior players to SST.

perfect, like another post, i am the SST reincarnation of Chuck Norris and he's good enough to reincarnate before dying. i will beat all comers and if neseccary beat you with my SST RPG book to make sure you lose.

Good. I win some, I lose some. I like to think I know the rules well enough to use my army effectively, but I'm still climbing the learning curve.

I say perfect!! because... welll..... I'm confident! :p Haven't really gotten to play a lot of games actually, but this weekend! It will be time for MI ownage!! 8)

Voracioustigger said:
Well, I hope those players who call themselves perfect have never lost a game.

If you never lost a game, technically you are not perfect if you really think about it. If you win every game you don't have the experience of losing so therefore not perfect ;)

well i see it this way, you never are as good as you think you are, but you always are better than what your opponent thinks, you might be Sun Tzu, but you can and will lose some of em, so since you don't have that type of answer i can't really vote.

i gone for pretty good, mostly cuz i work on combined actions and try and string them together for maximal damage.

to be perfect would to be never have to question a rule, always know exactly what your oponent is planning to feils and what his/her actions to be, and to have a imaculatly painted army to boot, plus made a mental physical modle in your head of every mistake possabel so as not to repeat them.

or perfect could be

a big headed american who cant tie his own shoe laces ;) and lives with his mum.

serously though, imperfection allows you to evolve, you learn from mistakes, and things going wrong gives us a sence of humor and reality.

oh and to be perfect you also need to be ginger ;)

Mr Evil said:
i gone for pretty good, mostly cuz i work on combined actions and try and string them together for maximal damage.

to be perfect would to be never have to question a rule, always know exactly what your oponent is planning to feils and what his/her actions to be, and to have a imaculatly painted army to boot, plus made a mental physical modle in your head of every mistake possabel so as not to repeat them.

or perfect could be

a big headed american who cant tie his own shoe laces ;) and lives with his mum.

serously though, imperfection allows you to evolve, you learn from mistakes, and things going wrong gives us a sence of humor and reality.

oh and to be perfect you also need to be ginger ;)

Are you ginger evil? Do you have a JEWFRO :lol:

jewish hair is black, redhair has celtic roots.

Good example of American geography is the Film "stealth" i was nearly sick on how bad there geography was.

Back