Historical Supplements

Norlion

Mongoose
Any word or idea on Historical supplementals?

Centauri/Orieni War?
First Shadow War?
Dead Races?
Dilgar Wars?

Agents of Gaming was just getting into this when they went under.

Agents Of Gaming did a book Wars Of the Ancients which was really good. I'm sure Mongoose could start with that and create some really good new stuff.

On dead races you could talk about the Ikarrans (sp?), Dilgar, Markab and the Builders of the Great Machine. The Orieni stuff I find interesting as I think they are such a great race to see and hope Mongoose perhaps publish some stuff on them in the near future.

Was also going to say if there was the possibility of a book which talks about: Tak'cha, Soulhunters and Strieb but i think that is derailing the topic of this post so will save that for another time.

i dont play the rpg for B5 but i am gonna get some of the factbooks for histories on a few races and some of these would be very interesting and there are so many possibilities that they could do

I wrote the Earth/Minbari War supplement for A Call To Arms, and filled it with a bunch of historical data. It is only $14.95 (contrary to the website slot) and worth the buy even if you don't play the minis game.

How's that for historical! :)

Bry

Pauly and I were discussing which books he'd want to pick up tonight, he has a lot of fluff from AOG books, and wants the fluffy as opposed to the crunchy RPG supplements.

LBH

Mongoose Steele said:
I wrote the Earth/Minbari War supplement for A Call To Arms, and filled it with a bunch of historical data. It is only $14.95 (contrary to the website slot) and worth the buy even if you don't play the minis game.

How's that for historical! :)

Bry

thats what im looking for, also old Centauri Histories (pre-Orieni war) and League histories (pre-dilgar)

Back