Heroic Trait Question(s)

Travian

Mongoose
Hi again! ;)

I've another question:

The Quality "Jumpball Player" says, that you add onces per game +2 of your dodge save and that you can go 6" after a dogde save in any direction, only once per turn.

Now my question: can i use the 6" go away every turn i made a sucessful dogde save or only in the turn i use the +2 once per game?

Thanks again for your help.

All traits marked with ! count as one use per game... so you can only take your +2 dodge and free move once per game, maximum.

However it will stack with other bonuses, so for instance if you have a cougar lt who gets hit with 3 killshots, he can use his jumpball trait to get a 3+ dodge save which is rerollable - if he passes all 3 saves, he then gets to move once, and only once, up to 6" away from the enemy. Next time he's hit with a killshot, he will have to roll 5+ dodge as normal

Travian said:
Hi again! ;)

I've another question:

The Quality "Jumpball Player" says, that you add onces per game +2 of your dodge save and that you can go 6" after a dogde save in any direction, only once per turn.

Now my question: can i use the 6" go away every turn i made a sucessful dogde save or only in the turn i use the +2 once per game?

MI Book, page 55
“Jumpball Player (+20 points)
A popular… Once per game the model can add +2 to any dodge saves he has to make for the duration of any turn. If a dodge save is made successfully, the model can be immediately moved in any direction up to 6”. This free movement may only be performed once in a turn.”

I interpret this as two separate effects that could be used together if you want.

1. once per turn the model may immediately move up to 6” after a successful dodge save.
2. once per game the model may add +2 to all dodge saves for one turn of players choice.

So to answer your question, YES you can move 6” after one successful dodge save per turn.

That’s my 2 cents! :D

Lt. BillyC said:
Travian said:
Hi again! ;)

I've another question:

MI Book, page 55
“Jumpball Player (+20 points)
A popular… Once per game the model can add +2 to any dodge saves he has to make for the duration of any turn. If a dodge save is made successfully, the model can be immediately moved in any direction up to 6”. This free movement may only be performed once in a turn.”

I interpret this as two separate effects that could be used together if you want.

1. once per turn the model may immediately move up to 6” after a successful dodge save.
2. once per game the model may add +2 to all dodge saves for one turn of players choice.

So to answer your question, YES you can move 6” after one successful dodge save per turn.

That’s my 2 cents! :D

Yes. That is my opinion too! But I was not sure if i think right about this point. It is not so clearly because Alexb83 is right, there is a "!" after Jumpball Player.

Back