Help needed for Fiery Trial conversion from 1st ed to 2nd ed

Waylander.

Mongoose
Hello

Could we have the stats for the various NPC : Ivan Torkoski, David "Dave" McCullough, Alison Fernandez, Roland Anderson, Rasdheed Isanda, Na'Reek, Drazi Boarding Party (5) , levana ant lion, Llort racial trait, Torashkavall (llort leader), T'Val, Captain Morris P. Torgrimson, Pirate crew (39), T'Shon, Narn Brawlers (6), Targo Rashi, Kareel, Drazi Crew (6), Drazi Officers (12), Marcan Trillig, commandant Nelztor, enthusiastic Narns (5), Yolu racial traits, armed ruffians (4), angry dockworkers, mutai initiate, gate guards (2), Dr Helen Taylor, the dog, the spider, native war party, priest (3), Goren, Captain William R.Travis, Lt. William Tucker, Narn Boarding party (6), Narn Commandos (6), P'Lask Snow Snake, P'Lask Cave Bear, Narn Survivors (12),

Could we have also the 2nd stats for the following ships : Drazi Sky Serpent (modifier for transport), bulk freighter, narn sho'kos police cutter, Narn Var'Loth Assault Destroyer, I have all the stats for them in 1st ed but not in second.

Thank you.

If it is not possible or if you have no time, at least, give which ability are raised for NPC which have attained or will attain 4th (Alison Fernandez, Rasheed Isanda, Na'Reek) and 8th level (Roland mainly)
I could do it myself but for NPC above third level I should know which ability has been augmented

I forgot a question.

Concerning Rasheed Isanda. I suppose he multi-classed (in 1st edition) in Shadow Agent. But the level 2 Shadow Agent in B52E has Never Alone (1). So I still keep 2 level or just one ? because I do not remember Rasheed having a shadow with him during module 4.

lastbesthope said:
Faenril, see S&P #36 RPG version for the first issue in a series on converting from 1st to 2nd edition.

LBH
I have read it, and if you have read it too, you would know that the answer is not here, I will check again, in S&0 36 you just find the conversion beyween the races from 1st edition and 2nd edition.

Faënril said:
lastbesthope said:
Faenril, see S&P #36 RPG version for the first issue in a series on converting from 1st to 2nd edition.

LBH
I have read it, and if you have read it too, you would know that the answer is not here, I will check again, in S&0 36 you just find the conversion beyween the races from 1st edition and 2nd edition.

Oh I know, but it is at least a sign that the answer is on the way at some point :lol:

"Faith Manages"

LBH

Back