HELP me please!!!!!!

joe90

Mongoose
Hello guys..... hope everyone is doing ok. As you can see from previous posts I sold Armageddon 2089 and in fact I had 2 sets. I tried selling my 2nd copy but decided that I couldn't part from it and have begun reading again. It is in fact a great RPG once you get used to it. At first I found it very daunting with all the rules but its not too bad once you have read it 2 or 3 times. But I have a question and im hoping one of you out there can help me. What is subdual damage and how does it work???
I have read the personnel combat chapter and it keeps reffering to subdual damage and I have looked through the rulebook and cant find an explanation of subdual damage anywhere?? Can anyone help me on this and explain what it is and how it is used. (A page number in the core rulebook of an explanation would be cool). Cheers guys and happy gaming.

joe90 said:
Hello guys..... hope everyone is doing ok. As you can see from previous posts I sold Armageddon 2089 and in fact I had 2 sets. I tried selling my 2nd copy but decided that I couldn't part from it and have begun reading again. It is in fact a great RPG once you get used to it. At first I found it very daunting with all the rules but its not too bad once you have read it 2 or 3 times. But I have a question and im hoping one of you out there can help me. What is subdual damage and how does it work???
I have read the personnel combat chapter and it keeps reffering to subdual damage and I have looked through the rulebook and cant find an explanation of subdual damage anywhere?? Can anyone help me on this and explain what it is and how it is used. (A page number in the core rulebook of an explanation would be cool). Cheers guys and happy gaming.

Subdual Damage is part of the core D20 rules you need in addition to the Armageddon 2089 Rulebook (on the back it says "Requires Dungeons & Dragons Players Handbook", although the Mongoose Pocket Players Handbook does the same job, and the online D20 SRD gives 99% of what you need to know too). I don't have a copy handy at the moment or I'd give you the page reference in the 3.5 PHB

Hi there thanks for your feedback. I have the players handbook v3.5 and I have scanned through the whole book and have found no reference to sub dual damage. No listing in the index and have looked through all the combat rules and still no ref to subdual damage. Perhaps if you gave me a page no I could take a look. Thanks

joe90 said:
Hi there thanks for your feedback. I have the players handbook v3.5 and I have scanned through the whole book and have found no reference to sub dual damage. No listing in the index and have looked through all the combat rules and still no ref to subdual damage. Perhaps if you gave me a page no I could take a look. Thanks

Heya joe90

Subdual damage is explained in the PHB, though I suspect it is the terminology that is preventing you from finding it, as it is in fact not listed under the title "Subdual damage". The actual heading for what you are seeking is "Non Lethal Damage", and can be found on page 146 of the PHB.

I hope this helps :)

ahhh i see Non Lethal Damage well that makes sense
Hey Great!!! Thanks a lot Neo - youve been very helpful.
Nice one!!!! Really appreciate your help. I can begin reading the rules again and this time it will make more sense
Cheers

Back