GM Screen?

It should be a good as the Kenzer Co Kingdoms of Kalamar screen, that is the gold standard screen imho.

Ulairi said:
It should be a good as the Kenzer Co Kingdoms of Kalamar screen, that is the gold standard screen imho.

Admittedly - I know nothing about said product. Regardless, I've enjoyed Mongoose's past couple of GM Screens because of the adventures included in addition to a generally good screen. The Conan, Paranoia, and most recent Selvache Incident/Starship Troopers RPG screens all have fun scenerios included with them and I'm hoping WARS would to.

- Stratos

I know I'm slightly biased, but I thought the PARANOIA screen especially stood out as the Mission Blender that came with it didn't merely offer a one-shot mission... but the potential to generate hundreds of mission outlines that would get a PARANOIA Gamemaster through an hour or two without much work. It also doubled as an ideal way to flesh out details or add mini-encounters to existing missions at a moments notice. A bunch of very handy random tables...

MongooseStratos said:
Ulairi said:

Admittedly - I know nothing about said product. Regardless, I've enjoyed Mongoose's past couple of GM Screens because of the adventures included in addition to a generally good screen. The Conan, Paranoia, and most recent Selvache Incident/Starship Troopers RPG screens all have fun scenerios included with them and I'm hoping WARS would to.

- Stratos

I don't really care for prebuild modules but I've only seen the Conan sheild and I thought it was lacking. The Kalamar screen has every table, no need to open the DMG/PHB or anything.

Back