gm aids

gav

Mongoose
Does anyone have any references for player and gm aids for use when running the game, I have the gm screen and I was thinking of a list of combat moves and actions in a combat round, something to help the players decide what to do in a combat round as we are all new to the system :D

Evilschemer is kindly hosting some game aids I put together at http://www.mecha.com/~conkle/conan/index.html

With my campaign finally due to start in a couple of months, there will hopefully be an updated and expanded version in the not-too-distant future.

SableWyvern said:
Evilschemer is kindly hosting some game aids I put together at http://www.mecha.com/~conkle/conan/index.html

With my campaign finally due to start in a couple of months, there will hopefully be an updated and expanded version in the not-too-distant future.

Great! I can't wait to see the update. Turanians are missing from the race list BTW.

You may have to wait for the pocket Conan, but the Pocket OGL is mega sweet. I referenced it more than I thought I would in my recent D&D session and it's rock solid. I bit tought to find stuff because the order in which info is presented is different to the DMG, which I'm most used to now, but Pocket Conan (due out soon?) should mirror the main book for your quick refernce. Heck, the Pocket OGL (Pocket DMG, really) is $22 US and a must have, as far as I'm concerned.

Hi Sable.

Do you plan to expand your PDF with the differents DC for the various skills ?

I plan my first game next thirsday and your document will be very handy.
Thanks.

Guimly: I most certainly do. In fact, I think I'm about half to two thirds of the way through the skill list at this point (it's been a while since I worked on it, so I can't recall exactly how much I've done).

I can say with certainty that there won't be any updates before Thursday, however.

Thanks Sable.

The session is over now and yours PDF has been most helpful. Thanks.

Tell us when you'll make and update. This kind of documents are very
helpfulls to the poor neeby DM (at Conan RPG).

Back