Glorious Empire & Naval Adventure 4 - In Stock!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The Glorious Empire and Naval Adventure 4: Enemy of My Enemy are now in stock!

You can grab your own copy of The Glorious Empire here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/the-glorious-empire.html

While Enemy of My Enemy is here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/naval-adventure-4-enemy-of-my-enemy.html

The Glorious Empire
The Glorious Empire is an Aslan splinter state in the Trojan Reach that engages in the forbidden practice of slavery. This book contains everything needed to run a campaign in this dangerous and volatile region of space including histories, new career paths, world descriptions, new starships, small craft, vehicles, gear, weapons, and animal encounters

343404.jpg

Naval Adventure 4: Enemy of My Enemy
Piracy has become a problem in District 268. With the imminent annexation of the subsector, the Imperium does not want to inherit a troubled region so they are sending the Travellers’ ship to troubleshoot the situation. Aided by the Collacian Planetary Navy, the Travellers must go on a pirate hunt...

344228.jpg

Just noticed you have the SKU's for Aliens Vol 2 and Glorious Empire are both incorrect

Aliens 2 S/be MGP40048
&
Glorious Empire S/be MGP40049

Not a major issue, just a typo. Makes us Collectors life a bit easier if they can be amended.

Cheers

Thanks, Old School! So cool to have the hard copy! Matthew and the team really put together a beautiful pair of books.

paltrysum said:
Thanks, Old School! So cool to have the hard copy! Matthew and the team really put together a beautiful pair of books.

And you wrote yet another great book. I really enjoyed the PDF already. So I'm looking forward to the hardcopy. This will be a very important part of my PoD campaign.

Thank you, Ursus Major. Glad you enjoyed it. I hope to hear about how elements of it fit into your PoD campaign.

Got The Glorious Empire hardcover in the mail today. It's a great looking book. Very well made. And matches the quality of my Core book.

ShawnDriscoll said:
Got The Glorious Empire hardcover in the mail today. It's a great looking book. Very well made. And matches the quality of my Core book.

Same here, it really looks fantastic!

Back