Ghost in the Shell

Anyone seen GITS 2? Great sequel :D Does the downloaded zip file for the game work for anyone else? It doesn't for me :(

all I can say is see it beutifully done sequall.
Has anyone here downloaded the compressed rules, did they work for them... the file that is. Its refusing to work for me.

Anybody see GHOST IN THE SHELL: SOLID STATE SOCIETY yet? What a awesome adventure for a possible GITS RPG... Check out this movie and then you'll want to play a GITS RPG. Trust me.

..................................................Omote
FPQ

Solid State Society is great, you are right.
Sadly I found the "raid" action scenes a little dull compared to some episodes from SAC1 and SAC2 (especialy the SAC1 Ep. 13 and the SACe Ep. where Section9 Raids Kuzes ship Hangar.

GITS: SAC Solid State Society was released in Japan in September 2006, and was just released on DVD over there. There is still no release dates for North America yet.

If you want to watch the entire movie, just look it up on YouTube.

..........................................Omote
FPQ

Intresting, Bandai made it very clear that it would sue any fansubbing group doing this payperview movie, but it still cant do anything angainst it being up on youtube?
Well I would only watch it there if aou are realy desperate, better to wait for the DVD to be released or get your DVD from Japan if you understand the language.

Thanks for answering my question! I appreciate it! Now at least I know to keep my eyes open for a release date here in the states.

As for a release date in North America, I would suspect to look for it around the 3rd quarter of 2007 (possibly Sept 2007) because that would time it to the previous relases of GITS and SAC from what i understand.

...........................................Omote
FPQ

I found that the US release is suppose to be July 3, 2007 for Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society. And the Stand Alone committee people have promised more to come!

Defintely looking forward to July 3! Now, to get a GITS Solid State RPG... THAT would be awesome!

..................................................Omote
FPQ

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead. I would like an RPG based on it, but more importantly........SciFi Channel is going to show Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society this June 11th. Marking the return of Anime on the network.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ghost-in-the-Shell-SAC-SSS-Tachikoma-Figure-Set-of-8_W0QQitemZ190109046881QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2622QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

for all your tiny tank needs :)

Harlock said:
this plug for ebay sales is definately wandering into the land of SPAM

Not a plug per se, this is the only place I have found to actually get them. I have the uchikoma from the end of 2nd gig, and I never SPAM.... unless I am doing the Monty Python skit.

Back