Gen Con 2005

Wil you go to another games con 2006?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KublaCon encourages more games because it gives free admission to those who host an event. So if you do an afternoon Demo, or a tournament, your admission is free. They also give little pins out heheheh but clearly not all Cons are created equal.

Chern

Dredd Times said:
Overall I think that the tournament went really well, and it was great to see so many boarders there (even if LBH didnt place high AGAIN!!! :D) and meet so many new faces.

Sir, this trooper would like to remind the Sky Marshall, that the trooper reached the top 8 out of 16, a considerable improvement on 13th out of 14 in the last batch of training Wargames Sir!

Sir, the trooper has entered the next wargames tournament (Which philogara I believe may be full) and intends to do better, sir!

LBH
(Training his dice)

lastbesthope said:
Dredd Times said:
Overall I think that the tournament went really well, and it was great to see so many boarders there (even if LBH didnt place high AGAIN!!! :D) and meet so many new faces.

Sir, this trooper would like to remind the Sky Marshall, that the trooper reached the top 8 out of 16, a considerable improvement on 13th out of 14 in the last batch of training Wargames Sir!

Sir, the trooper has entered the next wargames tournament (Which philogara I believe may be full) and intends to do better, sir!

LBH
(Training his dice)

that improvement isnt as good as my dad tho
he got 12th in Feb and 2nd last saturday

Pauly_D said:
that improvement isnt as good as my dad tho
he got 12th in Feb and 2nd last saturday

True, but I don't have you teaching me all the tricks for a fornight before the tourney do I????

LBH

Back