Gauntlet's Models (Also a Constant Pic Update)

A giant walking bauble head with a big sharp mouth that spits acid/fire.

Basically no snout, and no big puppy dog eyes... and add enough arm claws etc. to make me forget it was ever a lobster.

As always, it looks awsome Gauntlet! Could I see some better pics of those pathfinder dudes? They look pretty neet. Lol daleks, I made one once, but lost it somewhere :roll: .

Anyhoo, keep up the good work!

Well not much new, been working on other things, but I did manage to produce 4 last warriors, bringing them to a total of 75

IM000930.jpg

IM000935.jpg

IM000936.jpg

Well Just for Roughneck Grr, here are some better pics of my custom Cap troopers/pathfinders.

Caps002.jpg

Caps001.jpg

And here is a Hydralisk inspired bug I made, I would probably
use it as an assassin bug.

HydraliskBug001.jpg

HydraliskBug002.jpg

HydraliskBug003.jpg

So, here is a massive bug horde.... assaulting on a table using my old bug mountain which has been repainted slightly to match my new and additional bug mountain pieces.

Ever since seeing Goldwyrm's 4X24 foot board of terrain, I am hauling my ass into gear to produce enough of these to do a lesser but similar board.

So I have 2 more cans of great stuff to use, but this is what I've got!

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

You never know with the scale of them Mongoose arachnids.
Perhaps this is a new Fith model?
The sculpting quality has greatly improved, have to say the colour scheme is a little boring.

I love your terrain mate. It's absoloutely great, I might have to copy it actually.

Its easy enough, cardboard whatever for the insides and top, then surround in foam.

The only issue is in regards to paint color, there is textured spray paint that works real well if it has some sort of undercoat first, and dont go too Brown or it will end up looking like something your dog made on the lawn.

I got two cans of foam left... time for some Spires...

Back