Gang Rosters

fatolaf

Mongoose
Hello Mega Citizens..
Met the Mongoose boys at Campaign 2013 and fell in love with the Dredd game and along with stocking it in our store, we are playing it at out club tonight with the intent to start a campaign.

One thing that we could really do with is a nice roster sheet, Alan had some good ones he had made, it would be really useful if there was a blank one available for public use..
Any chance you could put one up, or have any players out there made there own they would like to share?

Ol

Here's a File that I've been using for our campaign games. It's an Excel spreadsheet so you'll need a copy of MS office or Open Office to use it.

Fairly simple and self explanatory too.

Ok well it looks like the site will not allow me to upload either an .xlsx or a .pdf

If you would like me to send you a copy send me your E-mail in pm and I'll shoot you one.

Or you could wait on Matt's team.

I also have one in pdf format that I'm using, I made a similar offer to share it some time ago (since I also ran into the issue with attaching pdf files).

chaoschild said:
I also have one in pdf format that I'm using, I made a similar offer to share it some time ago (since I also ran into the issue with attaching pdf files).

PM sent sir :D

I have one that calculates crew value and each models cost based on base cost plus equipment plus level- after I update it to include rep, I will put it up.

Could we have a little section added on to keep track of minions survival rate (for upgrade to hero purposes)
Apart from that, excellent works, cheers Matt

Ol

If I've got any criticism, it's that the boxes for equipment and talents are a little on the small side. You can fit a lot of equipment on a Lone Vigilante or a hero with the Wealth talent.

And here is mine I posted a few threads down. It should be finished now, it calculates your rep etc for you, for the new campaign system. Armour field has been left wide so you can add vehicle armour in, btw.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B27Fszc83K8PYUlBUDZDaUV0N0k/edit?usp=sharing

Back