Game master screen

ketzol

Mongoose
I remember that i have seen here probably that there will have a GMscreen. So my question :

When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?

:roll: :lol: :D

ketzol said:
I remember that i have seen here probably that there will have a GMscreen. So my question :

When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?

:roll: :lol: :D

Yeah! When?

1. Obtain 4 pieces of A4/Letter Portrait B5 Artwork that you like, either from the web, scanning trading cards to the right size, whatever. Signed photos of the cast look good...

2. Obtain a blank 4-panel "Universal GM's Screen" - LeisureGames.co.uk for us Brits is a good place to start looking.

3. Using the DTP/word processing package of your choice, create 4 pages of the rules summaries you find most useful and print them out.

4. Slot things together, stand up with pictures facing the players and rules facing you. Unless you've gone for the alternative of rules facing the players and Commander Ivanova facing you...

There you go. One GM's screen. and all you need for any other game.

I much prefer this system of GM's screens, that way the mechanics the players' think they're using and the ones you're actually using can be kept separate. Oh how I loathe D20. :wink:

Well it is hard to create a GM screen which refrences all the books, when not all the basic race books or season books have been printed. . . . put the cart before the horse and expect it to move far.

PsyJack

Back