Forth: Yay or Nay?

Are you planning to buy the Forth

• Yep, blue midgets in mechs are good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I can't stand the concept

• No clue, I need to flip through their army book first!

• Total voters

Dr. Rooster

Mongoose
So I just need to see this. How many of you are actually planning to buy the "Forth"? :?:

I'm gonna get em'. I hated the concept at first, but after thinking about it, I thought, "Hey! They're 2-foot blue midgets in mechs!"

The fact that they're alien midgets is what got me hooked. As the saying goes; "It's what's inside that counts!" :lol:

Must try and hold off getting some of those nice new Macross kits from bandai. Just imagine a couple of scout pods, valkries and maybe even a destroid... It's the makings of a great game!
Sadly only if you're into the show though... And the scale would be all wierd. Nice kits though...

Huh, what? Oh yeah Forth, really depends on the rules TBH theres a new box set of clasic Battletech out soon, and for the cost of a new army I could get the new system and enough minis for several forces (Hell if I use the collectable junk its even cheaper!) theres only so much giant robot love to go around you know?

Forth are great. As Greg Smith says - size isn't everything. Now we have 2 foot tall midgets in 10 foot tall robots to back that up :twisted:

After seeing the pix at the Kublacon seminar, the Forth look just too cool to resist. They will be putting the hurt on plenty of people's wallets this summer.

Dude who cannot like them. They migets running around with guns and spider crawlers. I say they are just too cool 8)

No kidding sharkman. For the first time, something mongoose released (or will release), has made me detour from the arachnids. Not even the ever-so-cool skinnie did that for me! :shock:

And nanite, don't be so crabby, I just want to see what others think of the concept! :p

Oh, and MaxSteiner, I only think that they're blue. Remember hearing something about color... :?

Possible going to get some. But I will be very annoyed if Forth is gonna be thier actual name rather than just a codename while they work on it.

Roughneck 2-0 said:
Possible going to get some. But I will be very annoyed if Forth is gonna be thier actual name rather than just a codename while they work on it.

You're now annoyed.

Yeah, I'm totally going to ignore their name and create a REAL title for my force. You know, like the MI name their platoons! :p

Back