For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. "

-'Henry V', William Shakespeare.

Looking forward to meeting you all, may tomorrow bring much enjoyment and fun.

Reaverman :wink:

" Cry Havoc and lets slip the dogs of war"

See you all in the morning :lol:

oh yeah, please dont forget your hard hats :lol:

Now I know why Reborn wanted me to bring him Irn-Bru tomorrow, and perhaps some of the reason behind his woman troubles

As for the Crispin day speech, I like Spike & Giles' version:

"We few, we happy few....."
"We band of buggered!"

And now I feel a B5 intro parody coming on, as is my wont.

It was the dawn of the 16th day of September, ten minutes after the Sunflower Breakfast Club. The Armageddon tournament was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans (and Reborn) could work out their differences violently. It's a port of call, home away from home for roleplayers, munchkins, rules lawyers, and wargamers. Humans and Reborn wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of revised rulebooks, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it was Lastbesthope for the win. This is the story of the best of the Mongoose tourneys. The year is 2006. The name of the place is Swindon 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Armageddon tournament was our last, best hope for gaming, a self-contained world nine hours long located in neutral territory, a place of commerce and merchandising for a quarter of a million humans (and Reborn), a shining beacon in Swindon, all alone in the rain. It was the dawn of the third age of ACTA, the year the new ruleset came upon us all. This is the story of the best of the Mongoose tourneys. The year is 2006. The name of the place is Swindon 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Armageddon tournament was his last, best hope for victory. He failed. But in the hour of the babylon 5 quiz, he became something greater: our last, best hope for geekdom. The year is 2006. The person - LBH.

Lennier: It was a day of ire,
Zack Allan: A day of destruction,
Citizen G'Kar: The day we brought back empty wallets.
Lyta Alexander: It was the day of Reborn,
Ambassador Vir Cotto: The day of his madness,
Marcus Cole: His day of pain,
Delenn: And our day of joy.
Ambassador Londo Mollari: It was a new day.
Dr. Stephen Franklin: It was the end of the mystery.
Susan Ivanova: It was the day everything changed.
Michael Garibaldi: The year is 2006.
Captain John Sheridan: The ruleset, Into the Fire II.

LBH
(Sorry Reborn)

Not as much as you think, and did you mean bad (good) or that it really was bad.

The cheat way ois to go to the imdb, search for Babylon 5, nip to thew quotes page and nick the actual season intros from there, then edit.

LBH

Back