Federation Lexington-class Command Cruiser now on Sale!

mdauben said:
McKinstry said:
billclo said:
Could it be that said Romans said why bother, all they have up there in those mountains is sheep and a bunch of cranky people? :lol:

Any people that gave the world Irn Bru, Haggis and the poet McGonagle probably need to be given a wide berth.
Scotch Whiskey gains them forgivness for everything else! 8)

Laiphrog can buy forgiveness for haggis and Irn Bru but McGonagle, never.

mdauben said:
Any people that gave the world Irn Bru, Haggis and the poet McGonagle probably need to be given a wide berth.
Scotch Whiskey gains them forgivness for everything else! 8)[/quote]

Whisky, there is no 'e' unless you're Irish or American.....

LBH
(Scottish, by the way)

lastbesthope said:
Whisky, there is no 'e' unless you're Irish or American.....

Sorry, I guess I've spent too much time sipping Old Bushmills, Jamison, Maker's Mark, and Woodford Reserve. :p

How long does it normally take to get something from Mongoose? I placed an order for the CC over a week ago and it still says processing.

I've had to get replacement parts and that's usually been really fast. But this is the first time I've ordered straight from Mongoose.

tlee33 said:
How long does it normally take to get something from Mongoose? I placed an order for the CC over a week ago and it still says processing.

I've had to get replacement parts and that's usually been really fast. But this is the first time I've ordered straight from Mongoose.

I will let you know should my order from 14 Aug 12 ever show up. I wanted to do a test purchase to see how it was ordering directly from Mongoose. After my email six hours ago, I got a reply about someone saying they will get on the warehouse to have them ship it to me. That being the case my order has yet to be shipped.

Possible issues:
1. Their ordering system is flawed.
2. Item not in stock.
3. They have back orders and not enough people working to send product out.
4. Postal Service on strike.

Though I got to admit they were quick to take my money for the order, it was very smooth and efficient. :roll: Then again I will take it that something went wrong in their processes and has been corrected so others will not have the same problem with orders. I like to think they are trying their best to correct messed up or lost orders.

mdauben said:
McKinstry said:
billclo said:
Could it be that said Romans said why bother, all they have up there in those mountains is sheep and a bunch of cranky people? :lol:

Scotch Whiskey gains them forgivness for everything else! 8)
Don't forget the gingers! :wink:

tlee33 said:

I've generally had to e-mail them to remind them to actually ship stuff I've ordered. Once they do that, anything I've ordered usually arrives within a week or less.

Allerka said:
I've generally had to e-mail them to remind them to actually ship stuff I've ordered. Once they do that, anything I've ordered usually arrives within a week or less.

You're lucky then. I've had to nag Matt/Customer Service multiple times per order, and even then it typically took 6+ weeks to get "in-stock" product. This is twice in a row. Others have had similar experiences (Stumonster, McKinstry).

billclo said:
Allerka said:

You're lucky then. I've had to nag Matt/Customer Service multiple times per order, and even then it typically took 6+ weeks to get "in-stock" product. This is twice in a row. Others have had similar experiences (Stumonster, McKinstry).

This is sad. They should hire a consultant to fix their ordering process from point of sale to shipping orders out the door. Orders should also in an assembly line type of format whereby delays can be seen. If they can't track internally a given ticket/order they will never know exactly what is going on with an order until a buyer calls in.

Also having a max time to process orders, say for example 2 hours, and the ticket/order doesn't show up. The system should auto notify whomever is monitoring to find out and fix the delay.

Lately I have not had any issues but that late spring/early summer catch up period was pretty irksome (and I don't irk easily :twisted: ).

The best advice I can give is be fairly direct in your email contact. Matt and Kelly George mean well and try to answer as best they can but there is something about the Ohio facility that produces inexplicable shipping issues.

As an alternative: If ADB shows it as for sale on their website, it will be physically in stock, it will have been manually inspected and verified and it will ship in a matter of days.

McKinstry said:
The best advice I can give is be fairly direct in your email contact. Matt and Kelly George mean well and try to answer as best they can but there is something about the Ohio facility that produces inexplicable shipping issues.

Thanks for the response. Looks like I'll send them email asking what's up. I also ordered the Federation decals, so my whole fleet is waiting.

LOL...so I went to check my order just now to send them an email...and lo and behold, it says "order shipped" I wonder if they were reading these posts :)

Just to let you all know, the entire mail order staff were at Gen Con last week, hence the slight slow down. However, we should be just about caught up now - if you have not received confirmation by the end of the weekend, drop me a line by all means, but your goodies should be on their way to you right now.

msprange said:
Just to let you all know, the entire mail order staff were at Gen Con last week, hence the slight slow down. However, we should be just about caught up now - if you have not received confirmation by the end of the weekend, drop me a line by all means, but your goodies should be on their way to you right now.

You give the mail order staff time off. :shock:

Good grief man, get them back in the warhouse in chains. :twisted:

Holidays! For the staff! Far too kind :wink:

Note this message may contain slight traces of sarcasm :lol:

Please post a out to lunch type of message, all orders from x to y will be delayed due to party.... "Sorry for Party Rocking". Would have left me not to worry about an order I placed.

:D

Hope you had fun at gencon

Captain Jonah said:
msprange said:

You give the mail order staff time off. :shock:

Good grief man, get them back in the warhouse in chains. :twisted:

Holidays! For the staff! Far too kind :wink:

Note this message may contain slight traces of sarcasm :lol:
How Ferengi of you. :p

Back