Evo Day of Games At Radcliff (Kentucky)

nezeray

Mongoose
Hey Guys,

While talking with the guys from Murray and Ohio, We thought it'd be cool to have a game day of Battlefield Evolution. I was looking for a good place to have it and thought that Radcliff would be good. Mainly because I have family there who can get venue info for me. :)

Check out the discussion at EvoCommand.

http://forum.evocommand.com/viewtopic.php?t=1021

For those of you who don't know the area, The Patton Museum and Ft. Knox are a few miles away. The Patton Museum has free unguided tours.

James / Nezeray

My folks live down in Lexington now and I've visited a few times.

I might be able to find another excuse to go visit again sooner than I otherwise would have :D

How is the gaming scene in the Lexington area overall? I feel like I'm spoiled up here in Northern Virginia but whenever I read any message board it seems like there's tons of folks out that way. I'm just curious because I've got a few offers to work out that way and that might influence my decision.

We have a few game stores here with loyal fans. If you'll PM me the games you play, I can tell you how many players are around. GW, Privateer Press and WOTC are popular. I'm working on Mongoose players. :)

James / Nezeray

I play 40k, WFB, WAB, DBA, WM and Hordes (although I might sell of all of that stuff since the models are getting worse and power creep is starting to happen combined with the playerbase in my area never painting and being slackers), Flames of War, SST, BF:Evo, VaS, and Mighty Armies.

I play a lot of games. I have lots of 6mm Sci Fi and starships for any variety of game systems.

Thanks!

Ah, then you'll want to click on my graphic signature. Most of the local miniatures gamers are on www.bluegrassgamers.com . Most play at Albright's, although the Rusty Scabbard also has a decent player base.

James / Nezeray

We're still working on making this a reality! If you're interested in coming, let me know.

I hope to have a date for EDGAR soon. :)

James / Nezeray

We're selecting a date now. If you're interested in coming, pleaes vote and respond here:

http://www.evocommand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1119

Thanks!

James / Nezeray

If you haven't already chimed in on EvoCommand, feel free to post here. We've decided that our target day is November 3rd 2007.

James / Nezeray

Back