Errors in the Earth Alliance Fact Book ?

Goldritter

Mongoose
I think ,I´ve found some Mistakes in the Earth Allaince Fact Book. :shock:

1. The P-Beams on the Omega are directed in Front and Rear but should they not directed to left and right ?

2. The Hades is an Assault Shuttle with Ground Vehicles onboard, but is not Atmospheric Cabable.

And is it ok, that the P-Beams on the Hyperion are all Boresight ?

Frankly, I've given up on the firing arcs Mongoose has set for various weapons, none of them seem to make sense. I would suggest using the B5Wars arcs, if you can find them.

Sundog said:
Frankly, I've given up on the firing arcs Mongoose has set for various weapons, none of them seem to make sense. I would suggest using the B5Wars arcs, if you can find them.

Any sites you know of that might have those arcs listed?

I personally don't know of any sites online that depict the firing arcs for all of the B5 ships according to AOG. The best way to get a feel for how they were set up would be to get a hold of a 'Ships of the Fleet 1' (it's much more common than book 2 and is loads cheaper, usually) and look at the arcs in it. This book also had the ship sheets on CD ROM, if you know anyone who has one they can probably get you a a copy.

Once you get a look at how AOG set up each races firing arcs by weapon system, then you can begin to have a fare idea of how to do it on any ship not specifically mentioned in the book.

My only question about missing useful info is what is the military pay grade.

Example I am playing a Ensign in Earth Force what is the base pay for such an officer? What is flight pay? This a important when you are going with the style that our campaign has been aiming for.

I think that the US Government posts pay for the military on one of it's web sites.

Why not use it? I found this web site but it's not the official US Government site.

http://www.dasa.mod.uk/natstats/ukds/2002/chap2tab228frame.html

Sidney

Back