Elric Scenario Book

havercake lad

Banded Mongoose
Given pause in S&P scenario output, I would have thought a few interim books featuring scenarios for popular Mongoose systems might sell.

Big thumbs up from me too to this idea. My one caveat with adventures/adventure anthologies is that I like them to have a little setting material/expanded rules included as well, for maximum longevity and reusability. So maybe a mix of sourcebook and adventures… for example a guide to Xanardwys and a collection of adventures in the city, or a series all dealing with the same themes or NPCs (the Boiling Sea, a specific lord of Chaos, PCs running/owning a house of ill repute or gaming hall, etc).

That's just my personal preference though.

Add me to the list for those wanting an Elric scenario book. Could do with one given that I don't get any time to create my own.

Just out of curiosity, would you prefer unrelated scenarios, or would you rather have them linked - either as a series or by theme (e.g. adventures in the same city, or a particular theme like death, winter, toys of the gods, etc?)

I would love to see lots of un-connected short to medium scenarios that you could adapt easily and read for an hour or so before a game.

The Dan said:
Just out of curiosity, would you prefer unrelated scenarios, or would you rather have them linked - either as a series or by theme (e.g. adventures in the same city, or a particular theme like death, winter, toys of the gods, etc?)
I don't think it matters if the scenarios are linked. If the GM wants to use them he can always find a way to link them, even if they are geographicly distant. A little tinkering with one of them or a short trip on the moonbeam roads, maybe?

It would appear that our wishes have been answered.There is news that there will be ,at least, two new supplements. Secrets of the Steppes and Talons of Winter. I looks like one will be a regional sourcebook and the other, a campaign/adventure. :D ..........

tarkhan bey said:
It would appear that our wishes have been answered.There is news that there will be ,at least, two new supplements. Secrets of the Steppes and Talons of Winter. I looks like one will be a regional sourcebook and the other, a campaign/adventure. :D ..........

Thats great news! I really hope to see more for the Elric line printed.

I know my players and GM's would be interested in some new scenarios for Elric, but also for Hawkmoon as well.

Also is there any news on the Corum setting being redone by Mongoose, at the moment I still use the Darcsyde version which to be fair is still very playable, but I'm not sure it's still in print.

Keep well,
Steven

Back