[Elric] PDFs - Newbie Question

binder

Mongoose
Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me if or when some of the Elric of Melnibone PDFs will be made available through DrivethruRPG. In particular I'm after Bright Shadows and Magic of the Young Kingdoms, both of which have been available in print for a year or so now.

Of course, I could track down a physical copies easy enough, but when you live in New Zealand as I do, shipping ends up being one of the biggest expenses (even from suppliers in Australia!)...

Any info is appreciated!

Binder (Marcus)

Hi Marcus - nice to see you here!

Drivethrurpg has most of them, although I can't see 'Bright Shadows' for some reason.

Loz

Hello Marcus

have a look at www.tradetalk.de/english

From germany shipping costs to New Zealand are the same as for any other non EU country.

Cheers

André

Osentalka said:
have a look at www.tradetalk.de/english

From germany shipping costs to New Zealand are the same as for any other non EU country.

Thanks Andre,

If I can get shipping cheap from Germany that would be perfect!

Marcus

Loz said:
Hi Marcus - nice to see you here!

Drivethrurpg has most of them, although I can't see 'Bright Shadows' for some reason.

Loz

Hi Loz,

Cheers! I'm hoping to get copies to review for my SB site (www.stormbringerrpg.com). I know that the purpose of the site was originally aimed at Chaosium's editions of Stormbringer, but my main interest is the setting, not the rules, so I thought I should start adding Mongoose's material as well!

Marcus

Back