Drazi Freehold Sourcebook

A

Anonymous

I know they were not a major race within the B5 story framework but I would still like to see a book about them. Does anyone have any info on whether this book is coming out or not? Please e-mail me if you know anything. Thanks.

azumaotoko@hotmail.com

And i bet it will be better researched than the Earth Alliance Fiction Book.

hassanisabbah said:
Troll said:

One man, one joke, no laughs.... :lol:
While the poison of chauvinistic abuse is still in the well, deleting or locking threads will not cure the illness.

And besides: it is not funny at all. It never was.

Trigati said:
hassanisabbah said:
Troll said:

One man, one joke, no laughs.... :lol:
While the poison of chauvinistic abuse is still in the well, deleting or locking threads will not cure the illness.

And besides: it is not funny at all. It never was.

I'd appreciate if you would keep in line, guys. I don't want to start locking down or deleting threads, but if I have to, it will happen.

Mongoose Old Bear said:
I'd appreciate if you would keep in line, guys. I don't want to start locking down or deleting threads, but if I have to, it will happen.

C'mon Old Beer, you love to censor oppinions. only threads that say how great you and mongoose are have a chance to survive.

Troll said:
C'mon Old Beer, you love to censor oppinions. only threads that say how great you and mongoose are have a chance to survive.

Ironic, is it not, that there are at least 5 threads at the top of these boards stating derogatory opinions about Mongoose even as Troll posts this?

Back